Twenty-eight

**************
******
**********
****
**
**

Lexis been in & out of the hospital for some weeks now, she was starting to look sickened and her lips turned purple but she still managed to get around not caring what anybody has to say.

But shit wasn't looking too good lexis grew weak and she would have fall out, Mani would try to stop her but that didn't work she would have interviews here and there but that all came to an end when nobody wanted her on they show.

Now she would just be in the house watching tv and the only time she would leave is when she needed groceries or had to go to the doctor but that was it, lexis wasn't the same nomore.

Lexis got up slowly and walk downstairs to fix her something to eat, she held on to the rail tight as she can and made her way down. After coming down she coughed scratching her hair, following a long string coming out when she removes her hand.

She sighs and go put it in a bag where she collected all her hair, this was the second bag and it was getting fuller by the day.

Lexis goes and washes her hands then fix her a snack, she cut up come apples then get a blueberry pop tart and heads to the living room.

After fifteen minutes someone start banging on her door, she looked on her phone to see who it was and by surprised it was the one and only.

"The fuck he want." Lexis said to herself getting up walking to the door. She opened the door and he just walked in going to the living room.

"Excuse you, don't be walking in my house like that." Lexis said in her raspy voice. She closed the door and went back to the living room staring at him.

"Can we talk ? I been trying make shit up with you for weeks now." He said looking at lexis, she was still beautiful in his eyes.

"Look kentrell, we can talk but that don't mean we getting together and if We did I still wouldn't, I'm dying do you not see me ? Why won't you just give up." She said and took a deep breath going to sit down.

Kentrell just sat up and look at the girl he was deeply in love with and just bit his lip, he knew he fuck up but at long lexis wanted to talk to him he thought he was good.

"You think I care about that ? I still wanna be with you, it's not easy giving up on someone you in love with." He said and lexis rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, you want me back when you realize I was the only girl who had your back through whatever and actually held shit down." She said looking at him eating on her apple.

"I don't know what was going on in my mind for real, I'm sorry lexis and I really mean this from the bottom of my heart, I can't loose you man so I been paying for the medication to make you better." Kentrell said and lexis raises her eyebrows.

"What you talking about ?" She said now putting her full attention on kentrell. "The doctors don't be a hunnid with what they saying, I know they told you it's nothing they can do or it's isn't a cure." Kentrell said.

Lexis just listen as he continued. "But they was and are lying, it's a cure for a lot shit such as HIV and cancer but they only give that shit to the rich folks, I found out by this girl Aniya, she is a doctor and she helped me with my hand before."

"I bought everything you needed, she gave me all the instructions on what you need to do and you'll get better in no time." He said and lexis grew a smile on her face.

She haven't smiled in so long it felt unbelievable, knowing that she actually going live is breathtaking but she wonder why now all of a sudden he telling her this now.