Thirty

LEXIS

It was the next day and I woke up with a banging headache I look to my left and saw kentrell asleep with his mouth open, I left from the bed and went in the bathroom to pee.

I thought back on last night and bite my lip I don't know what it is about kentrell but he got this spell on me or maybe it's the sex, Find out next on kentrell & Lexis. I laughed to myself wiping and washed my hands I went to the shower cutting it on and making my way to the room.

Without making any noise I quietly grab some to wear and sat it out on the bed along with my sandals, I wanted to go out to breakfast and talk about some things between me & him.

I walk towards the bathroom but heard kentrell moving around, I turned around and watch him pat my side with his eyes closed once he felt I wasn't there he open up his pretty sandy eyes.

"Well good morning." I said making my way to him and sitting beside him a little. "Where you finna go ?" He asked looking at my clothes.

"Breakfast, so we can talk remember ?" I said getting the eye booger out and he groan. "Lexis stop that shit, I got it." He said and I ignored him getting it all out. "You gotta get up, we got things to do."

"Like what, we can just have breakfast here and lay in bed all day." Kentrell said looking at me.

I gave him that look and he sighs. "Ight man I'm finna get up, you already got the shower running ?"

I nodded and he sat up. "Come on so we can save water." He said smirking. "We not doing that if that's what u thinking." I said and he eyed me.

"Girl what you talm bout, get your sexy ass in there I'm coming." Kentrell said and I rolled my eyes blushing he still gave me that funny feeling in my stomach.

**************************

We sat at Denny's my favorite restaurant and we ordered our drinks and food meanwhile kentrell was to busy on his phone.

I coughed and he look up. "Damn mybad, What you wanna talk about first ?" He said eyeing me.

"Well, I feel like If you wanna be with me I have standards that need to be followed." I said and shrugged. "And what is that Lexis ?" He asked putting his full attention on me.

"If we be together you gotta treat me like a queen." I said pointing on my fingers. "Two, don't never entertain another bitch in my face. Three, don't talk to a hoe periodttt like shit sweet." Kentrell nodded.

"Got it ?" I asked. "Yeah, I always treated you like a queen so I'm not worried about that." Kentrell said.

The waitress came to there table and placed everything down. "Is that all for you today ?" He asked eyeing Lexis.

Kentrell mugged the nigga. "Yeah, Thanks you." I said smiling. Lexis look down at her plate and dig in.

"I don't like niggas talking to you." Kentrell said looking at Lexis as she chew on her pancakes.

Lexis rolled her eyes focusing on her food. "Why, it's not like I want the nigga I was just being nice."

"That's the thing, you too friendly." Kentrell said sipping on his orange juice. "I'm not and you know that— I just think you be jealous and I can't help if a nigga talk to me Trell he was just doing his job." Lexis said looking at kentrell and he just gave her a confused look.