Atlanta 🦄

××××
Lexis
××××

I woke up to Kentrell having a grip on my body. I smiled to myself just staring at his scars tracing them. I reached and grabbed my phone seeing it's 8:39 am. I went to snapchat and did a video.

After 20 mins I got bored and Kentrell still didn't get up I start kissing him and he moved a little.

" Baby get upp.. " I said as I kept kissing him. His eyes slowly opened and he kissed me back.

" What time is it ? " He asked and I reached for my phone again pressing the home button.

" Its 8:59-- " I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I heard foot steps walking toward the bathroom and i instantly knew it was him.

" You good " He said rubbing my back. Watching me. " Yeah maybe it's them pancakes & biscuits " I said rising up slowly.

××××

I slumped down on my bed leaving from Kentrell house. Today was the day I finish everything before leaving for Atlanta tomorrow. I strip from my clothes going into my shower.

I cut the water on hot as the room filled up with steam. I then walk into my closet picking out anything throwing it on the bed.

I went back in the bathroom getting in the shower scrubbing my entire body with the dove body wash.

××××

After my shower and getting dressed I went in Eva room and sat on her bed talking to her.

" So how was going to Kentrell house talking to him " She said eating some grapes looking up at me.

I smiled to myself looking the other way. " Bitch no the fuck you didn't? " I heard her say. I looked her way seeing she had bucked eyes.

I nodded my head looking down smiling. " PEACHES!!! COME HERE " Eva yelled and i hide my face more blushing.

I heard foot steps coming towards the room fast giving them away. I looked up as Peaches came in wobbling looking at us.

" What happened " She said looking between us. " Bitch tell me why lexis fucked Kentrell last night " Eva said and i just blushed.

" Bitchhhhhhhh.. I know you fucking lying " Peaches said. I looked up and they both was looking at me.

" Well- I " I started but I was speechless. " I fucking knew it, that's why she glowing. Shinning bright like a fucking diamond " Eva said.

" If you knew then wh-- " I started---

" Cause bitch I wanted to make sure while you over her popping that pussy. With your nasty ass " Eva said making peaches laugh. I just rolled my eyes.

" Anyways are y'all ready for tomorrow " I asked trying get the attention off me. " Yess.. I'm going have fun I stamp it " Peaches said and me, Eva looked at each other laughing.

" Yeah we know, see that's how you got pregnant. Y'all some nasty mfs " Eva said. " Don't act like Ben ain't busting your ass. "