Ch. 12

THE NEXT DAY

Lexis

Today the girls was in our room to talk cause we never got to do that. We order food and got drinks then snacks. The boys was out doing God knows what. We was all sitting in a circle with light music playing in the back just talking and vibing.

" I need some dick cause my attitude is sky high " Teyonah said shaking her head sipping on her wine. And Eva agreed, I just rolled my eyes cause that's something I can't get right now.

" Why you over there rolling your eyes " Peaches said putting the attention on me. " Doctor said I can't have non for along time and ever time trell come around it so much sexually tense. " I said sighing cause I miss daddy dick and when he come around I be wanting to hunch his leg.

" Get a virbrater " Eva said laughing and I just pushed her. " On a seriously note this baby shower is stressing me out and boomer no help, he always saying that's my job. " Peaches said drinking on her water.

" He don't know what colors to pick or nothing? He bet not say nothing when u have him out here wearing pink. " Teyonah said and i nodded my head.

" No, sense I'm having a gender reveal too I'm just do pink and blue. What y'all think ? " She said and i looked over at Eva. She nodded her head
" Yes ".

" And have people on a side, like whoever pick blue or pink. And it can be war in games and stuff like that. They'll never get along but it's playfully tho. " I said biting my lip thinking of more ideas.

Teyonah gasp and snapped her fingers looking up. " I see what you doing lexis and she can pop balloons to know. " She said. I shakes my head
" No ".

" She hate balloons, what about a box opening ? Or the trunk of a car and balloons come out instead of popping them? " I said and looked at peaches she was just smiling. " I'll pick, so the box or trunk I'm keep in mind. Now with the decoratio-- " Peaches started but got cut-- off by Eva.

" Me, me, me, I got that people would have on pink or blue shirts but the room going be split up. The only time they going join back together is the games cause they going at war. What y'all think? " She said looking at us and I was just thinking. Its honestly not a bad idea.

" All I know I wanna look beautiful, Makeup, hair and everything else. I don't want nobody fucking up my frontal. At all. " She said running her hand through her hair.

" You know I got you baby, you going be looking like a queen that you're " I said and she just hug me. I can't wait until the baby shower I just hope everything go as planned with no problems.

***********

Kentrell was at the studio doing this song. He was just vibing and smoking while working on the song.

" Thought we was forever,  no i wasn't ready for you to leaveee... " Me and Ben sung along to this song I kinda made for jania.

" Say when you releasing this ? " joe said taking a puff from the backwood then passing it to boomer. I haven't really thought about it but if it get finished tonight then I'm drop it.

" Maybe tonight or tomorrow depends, I know they want some new heat and this bitch going shake Instagram you know how petty they is. " I said rolling around in my chair  thinking.

Ben run his hands down his face and spoke. " What you think lexis going say about this ? " He said looking at me and i laughed. Damn I didn't think about that.

" You know how she going be, why you even thinking about her to make a song. " Boomer said mocking her voice and we all just laughed cause that's some she would say.