Ch. 19

It's is hot day BR and all the kids was playing around at parks or playing in the water on they street that came from the fire hydrant. Even grown ups was outside smoking or bbq with loud music playing enjoying the heat.

Lexis and Kentrell was on they way to his momma house for the cookout, lexis was in the passenger seat with the window down letting the wind go through her natural hair, Kentrell on the other hand was just driving, he would look over at lexis every blue moon.

" Baby... " Lexis said looking over at him. And he just nodded telling her to continue.

" What if she don't like me ? And like your ex's more. "

They stop at the red light and he watch the other cars go. He look over at lexis worried face, he thought it was cute.

" Man fuck them hoes, they not here like I said before she cool, she going love you and if it's otherwise I'm not going leave you. My momma cool, all---my family is. "

" Alright, baby I'm just nervous. " She said playing with her phone case looking down he lift her chin up making her look at him.

" Don't be, Everything going go smooth believe me. "

**************

Lexis look amazed at Kentrell momma house it was way bigger then her and eva, peaches house. He pulled in the driveway behind his mother black matte BMW truck. It was a few cars outside not alot.

" Her house so big, I can imagine how many room in that bitch. " She said bluntly and that made Kentrell laugh.

" You ready ? " He asked and she nodded getting out the car and meeting Kentrell on the other side holding his hands walking to the door going in.

" Trelll.... " A brownskin girl yelled running to him and he just had a irritated expression on his face, he wasn't happy seeing her.

" Teelee move; lemme go speak to momma. " He said slightly pushing her off and she frown then look over at lexis. She instantly knew that was Kentrell girl.

" Hey I'm teelee Kentrell sister it's nice to actually see you in person -- you're very pretty. " She said all smiley and lexis just smiled. " Nice to meet you too and why thank you, I guess everybody know me. " She said giggling and teelee smiles she liked her already.

" Duhh girl, you dating my brother who is a celebrity your life is no longer private, I'm just saying it happened with our family like that, them fans found my momma Instagram & mines less in 3 days, you fucking with the hottest. " She said shrugging looking at lexis.

Lexis only just chuckled, it hit her when teelee said your life is no longer private.-- She didn't know messing with a celebrity would be like this, it was still growing on her-- she had to realize Kentrell was getting bigger day by day.

Kentrell walk back over to them and he look between them and he just grabbed lexis hands mugging at teelee, they couldn't get along for nothing but teelee was happy to see her brother anyway she haven't saw him in months. Kentrell greeted her to some family members then walk to the table where Kentrell mother was drinking and having fun but it wasn't nothing heavy just beer.

She looked up and her eyes lit up she hugged lexis tight and that took her by surprise but she still hugged her back showing the same energy. His mother stepped back admiring lexis, she was beautiful.

" Girl you so damn pretty, Kentrell where the fuck you find her at ? Then she getting thicker then a snicker. " She said and her thick accent boomed through lexis ears making her laugh. She wonder why his mother was so happy to see her.