Ch. 9

K E N TRE L L

I woke up to lexis braids everywhere on me while she sleep wild. I swear I can take this over the strip club any day.

I slide from under her and went to the bathroom and do my manly things. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Today I wanted to take lexis out since we didn't go to the movies as planned  because she kept throwing up.

Tomorrow is the day I won't see my baby for while cause she going be gone all day. I threw the tissue I was using to clean my ears in the trash but I saw a pregnancy test box. Not one but 3 more.

I smiled but then thought how lexis wasn't telling me. I walked to the bed and tried waking her up. " Baby " I said and she moved not getting up.

" babbyyyyyy " I said playing with her lip flicking them back and forth. I laughed to myself but stopped. She still wasn't getting up.

I pulled the covers back revealing her naked button and i just smirked. I spread her legs putting them on my shoulder & blowing on her pussy.

I dived in doing tricks with my tongue and she gasp. I spread her lips wide sucking on them. " Oh oh shit baby " She moaned looking down at me.

Kentrell really couldn't believe what he was doing, lexis was the first girl he ever went down on. And he was loving it, He felt like she deserved it since all she wanna do is love him and make sure he was straight.

He was falling for her slowly but he won't let nobody know, all they know is lexis loves him. Kentrell didn't know he even had feelings he thought them mfs died but lexis was changing him day by day and she didn't know.

By now Kentrell was done he got the cum he wanted out of her now he wanted to know about the pregnancy tests. He wasn't mad but then he felt as he should've knew.

Lexis was up now just getting done brushing her teeth and now stripping just from her shirt finna get in the shower. But Kentrell stop her.

" Can I talk to you for a minute ? " He asked and she just nodded sitting on the bed giving him her full attention.

" Say I found some pregnancy test boxes in the trash and i been wondering is they yours " He said looking at her and she was biting her lip.

" Yes and i was going tell you i promise but I was so scared, just when I was ready " She said looking into his big brown eyes and he just sat there thinking. Now he wanted to know what was the test results.

" I get what you saying lexis but I'm a easy ass person to talk to, I wouldn't be mad shit you know I Wanna baby by you so tell me wassup. Is my baby having my baby " He asked and she just smiled lowly. Lexis thought that was cute and that made her heart blossom.

" Well... " Lexis said playing with her nails.

*******

I watched as lexis got out the shower as water dropped from her body and i just smirk. She bent down and got some out the cabinet and i then got up and walked behind her.

She jumped and look at me in the mirror. " Why you love scaring me tho like that shit got to stop " She said smiling grabbing her towel.

I just bite on my lip watching her. She was looking like a melted caramel bar that waiting to be eaten.