Ch.13

× .Popcorn is needed. ×

" What you said really hit me and I don't want you to ever feel like I don't trust you or I don't care about you, Kentrell I wasn't ready for a baby but I wasn't trying loose it or anything. I was scared to tell you even tho I knew you wanted a baby by me.--- " She said crying slight playing with the pillow string.

" I fucking love you with everything in me and I appreciate you so much. And I must admit it was wrong for me not to tell you and only think about myself and feelings. I do admit my wrong and I hope you can forgive me and we can move on from this, I promise to never do this again and always tell you when some is up. Do you forgive me ? " She said looking at Kentrell with her red puffy face hoping to put this behind them and move on from it.

Kentrell sighs picking her up sitting her on his lap kissing on her forehead. He hated to see her cry but he wanted to make her feel how he felt when he found out. " Yeah, just put this behind us and don't let the past repeat itself. " He said wiping her face and she only nodded snuggling against his body.

" You know I met your grandma Ms.Norah " Kentrell said breaking the silence. " She told me when she came back to the room, she was telling me how you was a good guy but thuggish-- " Lexis said laughing looking up at his face and he only just chuckle.

" She coo people, I fuck with her just we met at the wrong time other then that I felt safe around her. She prayed and all that good shit. "

Lexis laughed some more and got up pulling Kentrell up too. " What you doing " He asked with a confused face expression. " I'm giving you what you want " She said pushing him in the seat in pulling down his pants.

" Nahh, baby girl get up I'm not about to have you out here on your knees " he said watching lexis as she slowly slide down his boxers only to stop her.

" But I want to baby. " She said looking up at him with lustful eyes. He sighs and nodded his head okay even tho he wasn't comfortable with her doing this.

Lexis pulled his boxers down and grabbed him while Kentrell just look down at her. She held him as such and start French kissing ever inch.

She thought she didn't know what she was doing, seeing this is her first time but Kentrell mind was somewhere else as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. She sucked the tip a few times and she start spitting on it making it sloppy working her mouth going up and down while stroking him with her hands at the same time.

Kentrell was coming to his climax and he continuously to groan and Lexi thought she was doing some. So she sucked the whole thing adding the balls and it was down her throat. Kentrell looked down at her like she was crazy but he liked it. Especially the eye contact she didn't gag one bit like she was finna throw it. She did some trick with her throat like mouth wash and Kentrell groan loud as she kept doing it.

He was on the edge of cumming in her mouth and she sucked his dick with the trick and Kentrell couldn't take no more he bust all in her mouth and she sucked his soul out getting up and kissing him. Kentrell felt weak but he had a tight grip on her body.

After the kissing Lexis pulled away and went to brush her teeth biting on her lip. Meanwhile Kentrell was shook like he can't move. His mind was still stuck on what just happened, he thought ain't no girl ever did him like that. For Lexis to be a beginner he was questioning himself. He shake his head and took his clothes off.

Him and lexis ain't had sex in a while and he was so horny he wanted it right now. Lexis came out the bathroom like nothing just happened. She had his mind gone now, he never wanted to leave her or take his eyes off her. He was addicted and Lexis was the drug.