Twenty-two

××××××

" Baby get up it time to go. " I said shaking Kentrell and he just rolled over from me.

We was running late for his interviews and meetings, he just wouldn't get up and trying get him up was a struggle.

" So you not going get up ? Okay I got your ass. " I said leaving from the bed going downstairs getting a big pot filling it up with cold water.

Since he won't get up I'm Finna drown him, this is why you don't sleep around me I play too much. After I filled it up i walk upstairs slowly to his room, I sat the pot on the night stand slowly moving the covers back.

He was all cuddled up in the pillows and I just smirk, boy you just don't know.. I got the pot and counted three to myself and splash the water on him. He jumped up fast looking around until his eyes landed on me and he jumped up, I ran out the room.

" Lexis I'm finna beat your ass. " He said yelling out to me I was just laughing.

" Nigga you can't catch me. " I said running down the steps into the living room, he was on my ass.

He smacked me into the couch and I just laughed. " Why you playing huh ? Early in the fucking morning you wanna play ? "

" Baby get up you wettt... plus I had to you wouldn't get up and u already running late for your meetings and interviews. " I said playing in his head.

" I got you, and I'm get you so good
watch. " He said smirking at me running upstairs I just laugh to myself getting up as he go upstairs.

" You laughing now but bet your ass going be crying like a dog. " He said looking at me I just rolled my eyes.

" Boy whatever go get dressed. "

*****************

" Okay enough about you nbayoungboy we see you doing successfully with your music and everything now, on to your love life, I see you brung your beautiful girlfriend. " The lady said and i nodded smiling.

" Of course of course I always gotta keep her on my side but this ain't my girlfriend. "

The lady look at me puzzled and I just look at lexis who was sitting next to me laughing. " Well I'm kinda confused here, who is she to you ? "

" Mane this girl right here my everything, she real deep with me and i don't even call her my girl she more like my wife I know we young but this the one I want, having hoes not even wassup no more it was never fun. " I said looking at the lady and she look at lexis. I look over at her and she was blushing, I just go kissed on her neck.

" That's good Nbayoungboy you know your fans never saw you like this about a girl so this is all so surprising like nbayoungboy really got a girlfriend but I do have to ask y'all this, is there any babies we need to know about? Like give us something y'all so private with you guys relationship after everything. "

Lexis look at me and start laughing, I just shooked my head laughing also. " You wanna tell em ? " She said giggling and I just nodded my head " No ".

" You tell them, y'all she won't stop sweating me about having a baby. " I said looking at the cameras. She smudged my head and I just laughed.