Another baby 🐻

Part 6

Kentrell

We was sitting down at the dinner table just talking. Turns out her daddy & brother moving down her which means I do to. Cause I work with lexis dad which is so hard.

I got knocked out my thoughts when lexis bumped me. I put my hand on her thigh she knew better then to wear a dress.

" Who made this peach clobber this shit nasty " Kd said mugging the food .

Lexis just death stared at him and while everybody else just laughed at him. " I was just joking lexis damn "

I put my hand into her panties and she looked at me wide eyes. I just smirked.

" Where I'm pretty sure everyone in here know my wife kandyence she got shot by these teenage boys and i want to still find them " Kevin said and I put two figure in lexis.

" Ain't that's right baby girl " He said and everybody put they attention on her. " U--um yeah of course "

She pinched my hand making me removed them I just mugged her. " With that being said I'm going pass a picture around so y'all can see what she look like " He said everybody agreed.

" While that being passed around I got fruit punch " Eva said fixing everybody a cup. The picture pass to me and i almost chocked.

" Baby you okay " She said worried. I passed her the picture and nodded my head. When she passed it to Ben he spit out his fruit punch.

Eva pushed him. " My shit not that bad " Lexis start laughing and i just got up going to the bathroom. I can't be around this girl.

Ben opened the door and almost faint. " Say you gotta tell her "

I almost shit my pants no way I can tell lexis this no matter how much I love her. This shit just got to be a secret until I'm dead & I gotta make sure Kevin don't know.

I saw boomer look at us with wide eyes from the kitchen. I walked back to the table sitting next to peaches.

" Well hey fuck you want " She said scrolling on her phone. " You pregnant by boomer right "

She snapped her neck at me & then look at him. " Yes he the only one I been fucking around with, why "

I got up shaking my head walking to lexis and she just look at me. " What's the problem " She said putting all the attention on me.

" Nothing just you look just like your mom it's crazy " I said fake smiling.

She blushed and her daddy chuckled. " Thanks you but you know I can never get her back " She said sending chills down my back.

" Seeing we done with dinner that's all I wanted y'all may be dismissed " He said and everybody left they seats. Me & lexis just walked around the house getting comfortable.

We mad it to this room and it was so pretty with pink sparkles. Lexis look at me then the room again.

" You think my dad got another baby or I'm tripping " She said and i start laughing.

" I think he does that means you not the baby girl anymore, this is a pink room " I said laughing and she ran downstairs to her daddy. I swear that girl don't like sharing.

--

--

Lexis

It been two hour since everybody left the dinner. Me & Kentrell was just vibing in my room talking about anything.