Ch. 11

Lexis ♤

5:47 am

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom throwing up all that food from the place Eva took us yesterday. As I was throwing up I saw blood and I screamed.

Kentrell came running in with sleep in his eye looking at me then the toliet. And he just sat on the floor with me and rubbed my back. I put my head on him and he just hugged up on me I instantly felt safe.

" I'm here for you ever step of the way baby " He said kissing my head. I cried sitting on him and he just rubbed my arm. We stayed like that for a minute and I felt the urge to throw up again and mix food with more blood then it was before came out of me.

I then felt a sharp pain in my stomach ten time worser then the last time I threw up. And I just screamed to the top of my lunges. I fell to the floor balling up cause the pain was hurting me so bad.

Kentrell was now on the phone with somebody and i was slowly blanking out. I felt my my shorts getting heavy and I knew it was blood coming out of me.

I slowly looked up and saw 3three and everybody coming in and running to me but I couldn't hear nothing they was saying and I just blanked out.

KENTRELL

" Kentrell can you please sit down you going put a hole in the ground " Peaches said and i just ignored her. I was worried about lexis seeing all that blood just took me down memory lane.

We was at the hospital and I had her blood all over me from trying wake her up after she blanked out and picking her up. We been here for hours and they ain't tell us nothing about her. My eyes was shot red like I been crying and Eva been crying her head off and Boomer was there for peaches who was also crying.

Kevin was taking it the hardest, when I call him he instantly stopped everything he was doing and came then there was her grandma Ms. Norah who was a spitting image of her mom and lexis. She was so beautiful.

She look like she was in her early 20s, she didn't age at all. She had this body with the hips and stomach. Ms. Norah was lexis mother-- mother. Kevin mother on the other hand didn't like lexis one bit but she was always fake when she came around her.

Ms.Norah came up to me and just grabbed my hand and brought everybody in a circle for a prayer and I just sighs because she remind me so much about mines. All she did was pray and for Ms.Norah to do this she made me feel safe. I haven't had nobody pray to me in along time.

" Father God We Ask You To Look Over My Granddaughter And Put Your Hands Over Her And Bless Her Father God, Cover This Child With Your Sovereign Hand, Bring Restoration And Healing To Her Body, In Jesus Name Amen. " She said and everybody said Amen in Sync. She just hug Kevin and said words to him.

I just stepped back thinking about lexis, how could this be and what caused all this shit. I looked over at Ben, 3three, Boomer and they all was sitting down making small talk. Kd wasn't here but I'm not surprised. I called him up he said he was to busy to come and I just lost all respect from him.

I walked to where they were and they all looked at me. " How you feeling ? " Boomer asked and I just shakes my head. I wasn't in the mood talking to nobody.

How the fuck would u feel if somebody you loved dearly was sitting on they death bed but don't know the cause. If I loose the gang and lexis I wouldn't know how what to do. They all I have.