Ch. 16

I made it home safely from getting a ride from the lyft, I opened the front door and saw the lights was dim with candles and roses leading to upstairs. I smile to myself and make my way up the steps and followed the rest of the roses that lead to my room. I opened the door and saw the room was made up beautifully designed with everything. I walked to my bed and saw all my favorite snacks and movies then a condom. I laughed to myself and picked up the note.

Dear wife

You know I'm not really good with this lovey dovey shit but it's growing on me because you, I hope you can forgive me and hear me out. I love you Alexis Patrice and I wanna spend rest my life with you while popping out alot babes. I love you and I'll never stop loving you -------- bitchhhhh. I'm joking but turn around beautiful.

After, reading the note I turned around and saw him standing there with blue rose and them new liquor drinks called capriccio and a mini green makeup bag. I looked confused but walk over there towards him with a smile on my face. He handed me the roses and I took him smelling them also. " Thank you this means alot and I never had this done for me before. " I said still holding the roses and looking him.

" I know and me being your first with everything I want our relationship to be unforgettable, I really don't think you know how much I love you for real, you so different and loving. I didn't tell nobody this but Beenie, I told him that I was really falling for you but I wasn't sure because I didn't want to get my heart broken either. And I never express my feelings to nobody so me saying this, I really mean it. " He said looking down at me with them brown fading eyes that you can get lost in, I smile and kissed him.

He deepens the kiss and I walk backwards to the bed but he stops,
" Here and open that little bag. " He said handing me the other things and I watch him sit on the bed.

I unzipped the bag and saw alot weed with backwoods. I laughed looking up at him shaking my head. " Kentrell now you know I don't smoke like that, I can't believe this plus this alot weed. ---- " I said and he got up wrapping his arms around my waist.

" I know but it's always good to try new shit right ? You don't gotta worry about drug test at a job when you own your shit. "

" Boy you going be the death of me, I been wanting to try it but I been scared, how did it feel for your first time " I asked. " Not so bad but it just felt like I was on a roller coaster. But I got use to it so, it make you feel good and take your mind off of things that's stressing you. "

I sighs and nodded I wanted to try it but then I wasn't to sure. " What's the side effects ? " I said turning around looking at him. " You going get horny and hungry, you look at things better I can't explain it but music sound good as fuck to you. Your mind will have you thinking about alot stuff and your feelings. " He said thinking and I just nodded.