Ride 💘

Part 2.

Lexis.

I woke up with a banging as headache, hearing loud voices from downstairs. I grabbed my glasses going down there to see hella boys and my bestfriends.

I ignored them going to the kitchen popping 3 Advil I walked where they were and sat by Eva .

" So who are y'all? " I asked and they just stared at me.

" Helloooo tf like who tf are y'all " I said again and Peaches giggled.

" You Don't gotta do us like that nerd " This boy said with big ass ears making everybody geek.

" Since you trying crack jokes fat ears ass boy leave " he just sucked his teeth and still sat there. That's what I thought.

" I'm boomer " This boy said sitting next to peaches and I nodded.

" I'm Ben baby ben10 " This chocolate boy said ass Eva hit him.

" And I'm 3three " This laid back boy said.

" I'm kd the one you checked " I laughed and the last boy just stare at me.

" And you sir ? " I said making him snap out his thoughts. " I'm daddy " he said making everybody geek.

" My daddy not here but okay " I said getting up going up stairs to shower. I can't remember nothing from last night and I was getting annoyed. I got out & got dressed.

I did my hair and makeup taking a picture.

Liked by Karinjinsui , lilpump , nba_selfpaid And 938,584 others

And 938,584 others

Nbayoungboy come here 😛

Peacheslim Sexy hoe 💘😗

Macyun.6 Text me back 🙄 you acting boujee now.

Nba_selfpaid bestfriend 💚💚💚💚

I get up and go downstairs joining them while everybody watch tv but it was awkward.

" Say where y'all from ? " The boy with the dents said... i think I remember his name. Youngjoc or youngjizzy some like that.

" We from south Memphis " I said and he nodded coming to sit by me. " Where y'all from "

" Baton rougeeeeee baby " Ben said shaking up with kd.

I just nodded my head and one of them they start geeking out of nowhere. I can't stand them already.

--

We was chilling around when somebody start beating. That's when I heard that boy rapped and everybody acted chill when he actually knew how to rap.

I was still getting frustrated and cause i couldn't remember anything. I started to freak out shaking my leg. Eva looked at me worried.

" You good "