Ch. 14

MORNING - 8:40am

Lexis sit up against the head board as she hear the room door shut lightly, her eyes was puffy from crying and hands still shaking with her phone after been so worried about Kentrell who wasn't answering the phone. She was up all night and morning waiting for Kentrell but sleeping knowing he not next to her had her finna have a heart attack.

She look over at him when he came into view and watch his every move. He didn't see her just yet, he sit his keys down and look up eyes meeting hers.

" So where you been all night, do u know how worried I was ? " She said above a whisper looking at him.

Kentrell felt as he really fucked up, he wanted to smoke and drink then leave. And that was it. Lexis didn't know and he wanted to keep it that way. But not for long.

" Say I was at Ben room, we smoked out and I fell asle-- "

" BULLSHIT !!  I called everybody, every fucking body Kentrell to see where you was and they all said the same thing, that they wasn't with you. So Ben told me you was leaving the club last time y'all spoke. So where u go ? Cause not here " Lexis said now heated. She was over his bullshit.

Kentrell sighs rubbing his hand up and down his face feeling frustrated. All he wanted to do was come home and go sleep. " I left the club with strawberry and we smoked, drunk-- "

Lexis look over his appearance his white shirt was now dingy with red lips stick and his pants was loose. Lexis look over his face and didn't see anything but move a little to see his neck and saw 2 big passion mark.

She look down and tears fell, she instantly felt insecure thinking strawberry look better then her with a perfect shape. She felt that she wasn't enough and Kentrell don't want a person like her. After the baby situation she doesn't think he'll ever get over it.

" Why you do ? Was it because the baby? Or how she look ? " She said looking up at him with red eyes, he was now seated in the roller chair. He look at her and shake his head. " Now lexis you know damn well it's not because that, we move passed that plus we can always have another one. If that's what you really think then that's not it, she'll never look better then you lexis you my baby. "

" So why you do it ? Huh, cause right now I'm looking stupid as shit. That hoe probably laughing at me in her bed like yeah I just fucked her nigga. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEEL !!, but you know what ? I'm not going let this break me-- you can have all this shit " Lexis said getting up  away from the bed and getting her suit cases. Kentrell instantly got up and stop her.

" Move "

" No, you not going nowhere " Kentrell said grabbing her stuff and that only made her pull back on her belongings. They continued until lexis just broke down and start beating on his chest asking " Why " and that " You promise me ". Kentrell hand enough and grabbed her face making her look into his face. Her face was red with puffy eyes.

" I love you with ever bone in my body, I promise you it was a mistake and I'll never do it again. I was just under influence and I wasn't functioning right. I'm not perfect and so is you. I really do apologize cause I know how females is nowadays. Please lexis don't leave me. Man don't do that. " He said into her eyes and she only looked down blowing out a big sigh.

" I forgive you and I love you too but I just think we need a break. Too much shit been going on. I got to much on my mind, I'm hurt deep down inside and all this shit u saying is words, actions needed and you know that. I'm sorry Kentrell "

And with that lexis gather up her things again and look down at her phone seeing it's 9:01 am and she don't leave until 10:30am. She started to look up and Kentrell grabbed her and slam her on the bed getting on top of her and kissing her passionately. She fell in and hold his face kissing him. She started to moan in between and that turned him on.