Twenty-four

Day 5

It been five days since lexis been in the hospital and her first time going flat was yesterday it scared everybody but the doctor kept his word to work on her and after that still nothing has improved. Here is today day five.

Bri and Starr plans they planned out haven't been going well because doctors are either in or out there or kentrell was always there.

Speaking of kentrell, poor baby he haven't left lexis side since, this was really fucking with his brain but he always kept his head held high, Norah would come in the room and pray for lexis and that would lift him up just a tab bit.

Now, Everybody was sitting in her room just chattering but kentrell was out of it he smelled bad and he looked rough, he didn't care he didn't wanna leave her side.

" kentrell " Sheronda called out to him and that got everyone attention they was being nosy, kentrell was just laying his head on lexis leg holding her hand, he didn't move.

His mother sighs walking over to him and just rubbing his back. Kevin was no longer at the hospital, he couldn't stand to see his daughter like that.

The machine start beeping getting everybody attention, peaches looked at it and saw she was now breathing and her heart was getting on tract, blood was flowing through her brain.

Eva ran out the room and so did Teelee going to get a doctor. Teyona was looking confused.

" So what does that mean ? Is she going flat again ? " Kendell said looking over at Norah.

" No, that means she coming back, blood is flowing and now she improving. Thank God I never saw anyone survive this. She is blessed. " Peaches said going to her Bestfriend side grabbing her hand.

Norah had a big smile on her face that made her whole mood change, she pulled sheronda out the room to talk. Then the doctor came in he clap his hands.

" She made it, I'm so surprised this is a strong young lady, but what's happening right now is she coming back so it might take her some time whenever she start moving that mean she in stage one. " He said said smiling looking at lexis.

Her color was coming back she wasn't looking pale no more and her hair color was coming back. Everything was looking good.

*********************

" So when did they say she would be released? " Norah asked on the phone talking to peaches.

" They said she have to stay overnight in case something happen. "

Sheronda nodded as she heard her speak and then she look at Norah. " plus that give us plenty time for her welcome home gathering. "

Peaches shakes her head she didn't like it, she wanted lexis to come home in Memphis and just rest, she didn't like baton rouge like that.

" Well good luck with that I'm going go back in the room she up. " She said

" Wait, how kentrell doing? " Norah asked biting her nails.

" He doing fine, since she been up he still haven't left but I'm finna get teyona to go on the food run I'll call you later to keep you updated.. " She said hanging up.

" I'll get the planner to come first thing in the morning, I'm finna go check on Kevin that boy is going through it. " Norah said leaving out kentrell house and sheronda agreed closing the door behind her.

***********************

Lexis was looking around at the crowd room with people and balloons she felt love, she could barley talk and move but she still manage.