Chapter 5

I woke up feeling like a whole new person.

Me: "Uwaaa.. Good morning ceiling, good morning bedroom, good morning sunshine. Hihi~"

I'm just so excited to go to school today. More excited than usual. Before this I was excited because I was gonna see my crush, JEON JUNGKOOK. However, this time I'm excited because I'm going to see my crush AND my boyfriend, JEON JUNGKOOK. Boyfriend!! Gosh. I can't believe it!!

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

Me: "Hmm. Should I change my hairstyle? Nah. Jungkook likes me for who I am, right?"

Flashback

Me: "But, Jungkook. Why do you like me anyway? I understand that I'm not attractive."

Jungkook: "Oh no no. Don't say that. You're pretty. I like you not because of your appearance but because of who you are."

Flashback ends

"Well, I'm ready."

I went downstairs and saw my mum and dad were having breakfast.

Me: "Omma, appa, good morning!!"

I kissed them and ate my breakfast.

Dad: "Looks like someone is happy this morning."

Me: "What do you mean? I'm always happy."

I just smiled.

Me: "Oh. I've to go now.. Hihi.. See you guys after school!"

Mum: "Take care, (y/n)-ah."

Me: "Sure."

---------------------

Minyoung and I went to school together. As we arrived, I could see Jungkook was leaning at the entrance of our school.
Damn.. Why is he so good-looking?!
He noticed me and smiled. He waved and walked towards me.

Me: "Minyoung-ah. Here he comes."

Minyoung: "Who? *Looking at Jungkook* Oh. You really are telling the truth."

Jungkook greeted me.

Jungkook: "Good morning ladies, good morning my angel~"

D-did he just s-said 'Angel'?!

--------------------

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

Gosh. I can't believe that I've just said that!

(Y/n): "G-good morning too, J-Jungkook-ah."

Look who is finally to get shy.

(Y/n): "Oh. Jungkook-ah, I like you to meet my best friend, Shin Minyoung."

Me: "Hi! Nice to meet you~"

Minyoung: "Hm."

Okay, that's rude.

Minyoung: "(y/n)-ah, I gotta go first. See you in class, okay."

(Y/n): "Oh. Sure."

So, it's just me and you now.

Me: "Uh. Did your friend just give me a death glare? I don't like it."

(Y/n): "Haha. I think so. Besides, she's never really fond of you. She even disagreed with me being with you. But, don't worry. She just don't know you yet."

Minyoung wants to kill me=stay away. Got it.

Me: "Let's go, (y/n)-ah."

I held her hand and she smiled. Ugh. Gosh, how long am I gonna do this?
Many people saw us walking together and started gossiping obviously about us. I did feared that my image might ruin for going out with a dork but I had to do this.