Chapter 13

-----------------------

Jungkook went to see his hyungs. They promised to drink together that evening.

All: "Cheers!!!!"

Hoseok: "Ahh.. This is so nice."

Namjoon: "Yeah."

Jimin: "Don't drink too much guys."

Yoongi: "Yah. Don't worry. Tommorow is Saturday. Yess!! Finally I can sleep as long as I want. This week was so tiring."

Jin: "Huh? Tired of what?"

Yoongi: "Yah. Tired of studying of course!"

Hoseok: "Give me a break. All you did was sleeping in class. I don't see a point on what made you tired."

Yoongi: "Are you kidding me? Of course I'm tired. I've to wake up early every morning just to-"

Jungkook: "Guys! Guys! Let's not talk about school now. We're here to enjoy ourselves, right? Well, I've something to share with you guys actually. Trust me. It is more interesting than Yoongi's topic."

Namjoon: "Yeah? Tell us!"

Jungkook: "Well, you know this morning I made out with the hottest chick at school."

TAEHYUNG's P.O.V

What?!

Hoseok: "You mean, Hyorin?!"

Jungkook nodded and grinned.

Jin: "Dude!!!!!"

Me: "What about y/n?"

Jungkook: "What do you mean 'about y/n' ?"

Me: "Well, she's your girlfriend, right?"

Jungkook suddenly laughed.

Jungkook: "Hahahaha!!! Dude. She's not my girlfriend. Did you forget? I was just trying to get rid of her out of my life cause she keeps on bothering me. You forgot my intention do you?"

I didn't laugh nor smile.

Me: "You already breaking up with her?"

Jungkook: "No."

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

Geez.. What's gotten into him lately?

Taehyung: "Then why are you still keeping her then?"

Me: "Because I... Just because.."

Why he asked such a question though?

Taehyung: "Huh? Is it because-"

Namjoon: "GUYS! Chill out. We're here not to argue but to have fun. Taehyung. Just keep your question for now. Now let's just have fun."

Jin: "I agree."

What's his problem tho. He has nothing to do with me and y/n. Oh well. Let's just enjoy this moment.

----------------------

After some times.......

Yoongi: "Woohooo!!!!! Yeah. Kookie and Hoseok! You guys lose."

Jimin: "Yup. So you guys have to drink 3 glasses each."

All: "Drink! Drink! Drink!"

Jungkook and Hoseok drank three glasses soju after lost in the game rock, paper, scissors.

Jin: "Oh! It's time. Guys I have to go back now. See you tommorow."

Yoongi: "What time is it?"

Hoseok: "It's already 10."

Taehyung: "Yeah. Me too. I promised my dad to help him with his work."

Jimin: "Yah. Taehyung. Are you sure? Your dad would kill you if he finds out that you're drunk."

Taehyung: "Nah. He would not get mad as long as there's no trouble. Plus, I'm still sober. Bye guys."

All of them nodded and agreed to leave the place as well.

Jimin: "Yah. Jungkookie. Are you okay? Should I take you to your house?"

Jungkook: "Ah?? Nooo.. It's fine."

Namjoon: "Are you sure? You look pretty drunk to me."

Jungkook: "Nah.. I'm gooOOOd. DoN't wOrry. I'm nOt GoNna drIvie. I'm gonnnnna uSe a cAb."

Namjoon: "Geez... You started to sound weird. You better head home now."

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

Me: "BYe guys! SeE you oN MonDay.~"

Arghh.. I better get home quick. As I was walking, I saw Taehyung not far away from here.

Me: "TCh. Heh. He waSn't alOne tHeRe. Hmm. Who is thAt? Someee chick hE founnnnd huhhh~?"

I was curious so I watched the girl closely. Hah. At the moment I almost thought it was y/n.

Me: "NaHH....Oh WEll. LeT's gO hOmE."

However I had a weird feeling so I checked the girl again. Although my vision was a little bit blurred maybe because I was drunk, but I can see her face clearly.

Me: "Huh?? ThAt's Y/n!!! I tHoUght I wAs halLucinatingG. It's reAlly hEr!~"

What is she doing here?! Why is she with Taehyung?! Did they purposely met here?

But........ Why should I care, right? It's her life. Why am I bothering bout her life. If she really is dating Taehyung, why would I care?? Let her be. However, she said that she's crazy for me. Then why? Why am I feeling like this.?

Me: "Arghh!!! mY HeAddd!!!!"

I think that I'm going to vomit.  I must head home quickly. My head hurt even more when I think bout her.

Me: "TaXXiii~~~_"

HONK! HONK!

Random driver: "Hey!!! Watch where you're going will ya!!!!"

What is freaking wrong with that man?!!!

Me: "WwHatt??!! YOu wAnnA Pppiece of mEeee??!! COme Heree tHennn!!!!"

Gosh! That guy was getting on my nerve.

HONK! HONK!

Random driver: "Yah!! Do you want to die!!??"

That's it.

Me: "WHAT THE #$%*+#$%#***$+#%-"

Suddenly someone pulled my hand, dragged me to the side of the road and back hugged me.

"Yah! Are you crazy? What are you doing??"

T-that voice....

Me: "Y-Y/n??"

——————————