Chapter 9

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was getting more comfortable around her. She's not that annoying after all.
Today was my birthday. Many people greeted me. But where is y/n? sn't she's suppose to be the first one to greet me?

Yoongi: "Aigoo~~ Our cute donsaeng is becoming a gentleman. Happy birthday Jungkookie~"

Taehyung: "Yahh.... There's no more small and cute Jungkookie haha. Happy birthday too Kookie."

Me: "What do you mean 'no more cute'? I'm still cute now and forever haha.. By the way, thanks for the wish Yoongi hyung and Taehyung hyung."

Taehyung: "Pfft. You're welcome."

Where is y/n??? Is she even go to school today??

Yoongi: "Are you looking for someone, Kookie?"

Is it obvious?? Should I just ask them?

Me: "Err. Actually, yes I am. Have you seen y/n somewhere?"

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Hmm? He's even looking for her now? Well, this is getting more interesting.

Me: "We haven't seen her either. Maybe she's already in her class now. "

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V

Me: "Is that so? Well, I'll check later. Thanks hyung. I'll go to class now. See you guys later."

Yoongi: "Yeah sure."

I walked to my class while wondering where y/n was.

JUNGKOOK
Yah. Where the heck are you?! 😠

I texted her on my way to class. I didn't realise that I almost bump into Kim Jaehwan, one of my classmate.

Kim Jaehwan: "Yah yah. Jeon Jungkook. Be careful. You should watch where you're going. "

Me: "Gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were in front of me."

Kim Jaehwan: "Nevermind then. Now let's go in. Teacher is on her way."

Me: "Uh. Sure."

I couldn't concentrate during class. I kept on glancing at my phone until.....

Teacher: "MR JEON."

Crap!!

Me: "Y-yes?"

Teacher: "IF I SEE YOU LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE ONE MORE TIME, YOU'RE GOING TO WASH THE TOILET. "

What??! That's unfair!!

Teacher: "UNDERSTOOD?"

Me: "Yes mam. "

I put my phone in my bag, but... Where is my bag??
I asked Taehyung hyung and kept my voice low so that the teacher wouldn't notice.

Me: "Hyung! Taehyung hyung!"

Taehyung: "Hmm? What is it?"

Me: "Did you see my bag??"

Taehyung: "Uh? No."

Gosh. Where did my damn bag go??

Me: "Nevermind then. Can I borrow your pen?"

Taehyung: "Here. "

Me: "Thanks hyung."

Taehyung: "No probs."

I was still thinking about my bag while listening to the teacher. I put my phone in my pocket. But I still could not concentrate in class (since when did I ever concentrate in class?). I was desperate to check my phone to see if y/n has reply my text but I was trying so hard to restrain myself from doing it.
At last, I made it until recess.

RINGGGG!!

I went to the toilet and surprised to see my bag was there too!

Me: "What the heck??!!! When did I ever left my bag here?!"

I quickly checked my bag to see if there's something missing especially my wallet.

Me: "Fuhh.. Thanks God it's all here."

Now I remembered that before I went to class this morning, I went to the toilet and left my bag there. I forgot about my bag because I was busy thinking about y/n- RIGHT! Y/N!!

I quickly checked my phone

and there wasn't a single text from her.

Me: "Ugh??? Why she hasn't reply my text yet?!"

I walked lazily to the cafeteria and sat there with my hyungs.

Hoseok: "And here is the birthday boy! Yah. Why do you look so gloomy? It's your birthday today! Cheer up baby!"

Random girl: "Oppa~ Happy birthday!!"

I just smiled at the girl.

Jimin: "Yah. Only that? Usually you would wink and show your oh-so-beautiful smile. "

Really? Well, I'm not in the mood today. What's wrong with me? It's my birthday today, right?

Namjoon: "I bet y/n is the first one who wished Kookie today. You must have received a very surprising gift form her."

Jin: "Yeah. She even gave him expensive chocolates on daily basis and now his birthday? I can't imagine what she would give him."

Me: "Nope. She didn't. "

All: "WHAT??"

Me: "Yup. She didn't show up today."

-----------------------

3.00 p.m.

Y/N'S P. O. V

Should I go and see him? It's his birthday today. Yah! Y/n!! What kind of girlfriend are you!! It's your love's birthday today!! Of course you should meet him! You even didn't wish him today!!

I quickly dressed up and sneaked out from my room without telling mum, but

Mum: "yah!! Y/n! Where do you think you're going?!!"

As soon as I heard her, I ran away quickly and answered back.

Me: "I'm very sorry eomma!! I promise that I'll be back quickly!!!"

I stopped and rest for a while on a bench. Then, I continued walking to Jungkook's house.
I rang the bell to his house.

Me: "Jungkookie? Are you home?"

I rang the bell on more time and the door opened.
There Jungkook was, standing in front of me, looking handsome which made my heart beats at an amazing speed every time I see him. I wished him happy birthday with the brightest and sweetest smile I could give him

Me: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTE JUNGKOOKIE~~❤❤❤"

I was expecting a 'thank you'. However, all I could see was Jungkook having her arms crossed looking straight into my eyes with his intense stare.

And he certainly didn't look happy at all.

-------------------