Chapter 11

YOUR P.O.V

Oh my. This is not good.

Me: "J-Jungkook-ah. I-I was t-telling y-you t-the truth!"

Then, he slowly put his hand around my waist and-

Me: "AHAHAHAHA J-Jungkook-ah!!! Jung-AHAHAHA!!"

He tickled me there. And that was not good at all because that is where my weakest spot.

Me: "J-Jungkook!! Ahaha!! S-Stop! S-ahahha stop!!"

Yeah. You know the stubborn Jungkook. He just won't stop.

Jungkook: "Like I care. You deserve this punishment."

I couldn't stand it anymore. If he doesn't stop now, I really think I could die.

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

Wow. She really couldn't stand this. Should I just stop?
Nah.

(Y/n): "JUNGKOOK! I SAID STOP!!"

She held my arm and was panting heavily.

Jungkook: "Ooo.. You're brave now. You-wait. What is that?"

YOUR P.O.V

Crap. He saw it.

He saw my bandaged left arm that I was trying to hide from him. I literally forgot when I stopped him from tickling me. I quickly put my hand behind my back to prevent him from seeing it. But yeah. It didn't work.

Me: "W-what do you mean?"

Jungkook: "y/n. Explain. What happened to your arm?"

Me: "It's nothing. Just a little scratch-"

Jungkook: "EXPLAIN."

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

What's with her arm??!!

(Y/n): "Okay. Okay. "

I'm patiently waiting for her to explain.

(Y/n): "You see, it wasn't my intention to skip school today and not meeting you. I really do wanted to meet you and to be the first person to ever wish you today. But, yesterday, as I was on my way to buy you present, I was kinda too excited and got myself injured while riding my bicycle. I just couldn't wait to get you present so I let my mind to sweep away for a while(gosh is this even correct?😅) and I fell into a pond at the side of the road. About my phone, yeah it fell into the pond too."

I just couldn't believe my ears. She's injured. And this is all because of me.

(Y/n): "Then I was unconscious for a while, but luckily some people noticed and brought me to the hospital. Fortunately, I didn't break anything. Well, just a little stitch and I'm good as new!!"

Me: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! Why you didn't tell me?!!! Yah!! That's serious ya know??!!!!"

I can't believe she just said that casually. From what I heard her story, she almost die!!!!

Me: "Don't worry! I'm fine. Look!!"

She jumped like a 5-year-old kid would to show that she was alright. However, I was still worried.

Me: "Yah. Let me see. Is it-"

(Y/n): "Ouch! Yah yah. Don't touch there!"

Me: "I'm sorry!! Is it hurt so bad? I'm really sorry!"

(Y/n): "Yup. But don't worry-"

YOUR P.O.V

Jungkook: "Yah y/n. You should have just stay at home. You shouldn't be here. You should rest."

Me: "How can I be at home? It's your birthday today."

Jungkook: "But still-"

I didn't know what did I do, but I just broke into tears. Maybe because I was frustrated for not preparing the best gift for my own boyfriend.

Me: "I-I'm sorry Jungkook-ah. N-not only that I didn't prepare a nice gift for you b-but also I wished you a bit late. Y-you must be d-disappointed in me. I'm the worst girlfriend."

Yes. I'm sensitive. I even cried for little things.

Jungkook: "Tch. Yah. Stop crying."

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

(Y/n): "Waaa!!! I'm such a bad girlfriend!!"

Hmm. You know what (y/n)? You don't have to give me present. Just to see you safe in front of me is enough already. I'm glad.
Tch. So cute. Wait what? Cute?! Okay. Erase that.

Me: "Okay okay. That's enough. Stop crying or people might think that I've kidnapped you."

(Y/n): "Waaa!!!! I'm sorry Jungkookie!!! You don't deserve such a bad girlfriend!!"

Yeah. She didn't stop. People who were passing by started to turn at our direction.

Me: "Yah yah (y/n)-ah! Quit it! I might get in jail because of you!"

(Y/n): "Waa!!"

I must do something. I have no other choice but to shut her up. I hugged her.

YOUR P.O.V

He pulled me to him and my face buried into his hard muscle chest. I was speechless.

Me: "Y-yah-"

Jungkook: "I told you to stop crying but you just won't listen."