Chapter 27

Minyoung: "WHATTTTT?????!!!"

Me: "Yeah."

Minyoung: "You can't be serious!"

Me: "I am."

Minyoung: "Y/n, that's not fair!"

Me: "I know. But that's the only way I've decided to do so."

--------–—----------------

MINYOUNG's P.O.V

Again. She can't be serious, right?

Me: "How can just by ignoring him and do nothing is the only way???? That is so unfair! You should beat the crap out of him. Then he'll be sorry!"

Y/n: "Listen, I'm not going to beat anyone up. It's just that- that I really don't want to face him anymore. I don't want to do anything regarding him. I had enough."

I've never seen her looked so sad in my life. I sighed.

Me: "Huhhh... If that's what you really want, then I'll just agree with you. But if those doucebags disturb you, please don't hesitate to find me, okay?"

Y/n: "Sure, thank you. You're the best.

Me: "No problem~"

--------------------------------

In a restaurant.....

Namjoon: "Okayyyy...... Is there anything special happened today?"

Yoongi: "Yeah, Jungkook. Why did you suddenly wanted to treat us lunch?"

Jimin: "Welp. Whatever the reason is, I'm glad that Jungkook wanted to treat us as I left my wallet at home."

Hoseok: "So, what is it?"

Jungkook: "Haha.. Okay. The reason I treat you guys because I wanted to celebrate with you guys."

Jin: "Celebrate what?"

Jungkook: "Well, you see...... I finally broke up with y/n."

A moment of silence.............

Jimin: "You whattt????!!"

Jungkook: "Yeah! I finally did it guys! Pheww.. I know I took a long time to break up with this one but it was all worth it. I bet she must be crying until now.."

Yoongi: "Did you saw her crying?"

Jungkook: "Well.... No. I didn't actually expect her to be so calm and walked away, though. But I believe that after she left she must be crying really bad. Besides, who doesn't cry after they get a broken heart, right-"

Suddenly, Taehyung stood up.

Hoseok: "Hey! Where're you going??"

Jungkook: "Hyung!"

But Taehyung ignored them and walked towards the exit.

Jungkook: "Yah. What's his problem?"

Namjoon: "I don't know."

---------------------------

TAEHYUNG's P.O.V

What is he?!! Is he even a human?

He doesn't even know what he had done!

Yeah, he was right about what happened to y/n afterwards. She was in a miserable state that you didn't even witness by yourself!

Gosh I'm so freaking pissed!!!!

-----—----------------------

Jungkook's house.....

At night...

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

After I washed my face, I went to my bed and getting ready to sleep. As I closed my eyes, I kept on thinking about y/n.

She'll get over it. She is just temporarily hurt, right? She'll find someone and be happy again. Yeah. That's right. I'll just forget about her.

She'll forget about me too then?......

Pffttt!!! What are you even thinking??

Yahh. You're Jeon Jungkook! The JEON JUNGKOOK!! *mentally slapped himself

"Yeah. That's me. Tommorow, I'll be a single, fresh and hot Jungkook again."

----—---------------------------

The next day........

I got out from the car and walked towards the school entrance. It felt weird as there was no more Y/n waiting for me and somehow I felt... Disappointed?

"What? No no. It's good, right? You don't have to see her face anymore."

I walked to my class and passed over her locker and she wasn't there too. I passed over her class and seemed like she wasn't there.

Hmm.. Did she even came to school today? Perhaps.. Is she sick?

"Hey babe."

I startled at Hyorin's voice.

"Oh. Hyorin. Hey. Since when did you standing here?"

"Just now. Hmm.. What are you looking at?"

"Uh nothing. Well, I better go to class now. See you during break time."

"Oh. Okay then."

I quickly walked away..

"Woaa.. That was close."

------------------------------

Author - ♡♥♡♥♡