Chapter 24

A few days passed but Jungkook still showed that kind of attitude towards y/n. However, y/n didn't give up. Yet. She somehow still believe that Jungkook just had a little bit of a problem. Maybe that's why he was acting this way.

YOUR P.O.V

Thank God I wasn't late. I woke up a little bit late this morning but I still arrived on time at school. I walked through the corridor and headed to my class. I came across Jungkook's classroom and saw him in there talking to his friends. I was eager to meet him but I had this feeling that he would not like to see me right now.

"Well, maybe next time."

Maybe next time. I thought that I've said that to myself a hundred times now. I sighed. Better off to class.

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

As I was talking to my friends, I saw y/n outside my class. She didn't look well. I really didn't treat her good these past few days. But somehow, seeing her made me felt guilty....

No, Jeon Jungkook. Why the heck should I?? Obviously she was with Taehyung behind my back. Tch. Don't get distracted.

Guy: "Jungkook. Here. Y/n asked me to give these to you."

I saw what he was holding. A chocolate milk drink and a bread.

Me: "Uh. Thanks, man."

What is she trying to do????!! Giving me food, so what??!!

Recess.....

I sat with my hyungs at our usual spot and enjoy my meal there. A few minutes later, y/n showed up.

Y/n: "Jungkook... I really wanted to talk to you."

Me: "Sorry. Kinda busy."

I was trying to act cold. I spoke without looking at her.

Y/n: "Umm.. After class??"

I didn't know why, but I starting to feel annoyed.
So, I didn't respond and just continued eating.

Y/n: "I-I'll get going now. Bye."

YOUR P.O.V

As I turned around, little that I knew, tears were forming at the corner of my eyes. It hurts.

Last month, I was so happy. I couldn't believe I am Jungkook's girlfriend. He treated me so nice I felt like I meant a lot to him. When we were at the beach, I've never felt so special in my entire life. I thought he felt the same way towards me. However, nowadays, he acted so different as if it was a different person. I tried to get him to talk with me so that he could explain why with the sudden change of attitude, but he never give me the chance to do it. He kept on ignoring me and I really didn't know what to do anymore.

I quickly wiped my tears before they fall on my cheeks and walked away.

-------------------------

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

Tch...

Hoseok: "Man.. That was cold. Did you really need to do that?"

Me: "Why?"

Hoseok: "No. I mean. That was a lil bit mean, bro. At least looked at her while she's talking."

Jin: "Yeah. I feel sorry for her just now."

Jimin: "Me too. Besides, after getting to know her a lil, she's a nice person."

I literally stopped eating after listening to them.

Me: "You guys are on her side now??? She's just a sl*t like the other girls before this!!"What the heck is wrong with you guys??!!"

Taehyung: "Yah! Watch your mouth!"

Me: "Ow. Yeah. Are you satisfied now, Taehyung? Don't think that I didn't see you and y/n together. Before this, you were always giving me advised so that I would not be a playboy. Turns out, you're worse!!"

Taehyung: "YOU BASTARD-"

Namjoon: "Quit it! Both of you!"

Taehyung was ready to punch me in the face when Namjoon held him.

Namjoon: "Jungkook. You've gone too far. That's not cool."

Hah. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Me: "Oh, now it's my fault??"

I lost my appetite. I put down my spoon harshly, got out from my seat, and left.

------------------------

The next day.......

YOUR P.O.V

I tried to erase the memory where Jungkook ignored me at the cafeteria yesterday. I really thought that maybe it's time for me to break up with him. However, a little part of my heart saying that there's still hope for both of us. So, I held on that hope even if it's little.

I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air to ease my mind. When I reached there, I sat there for a while and lost in my own train of thoughts..

But, I was disturbed when I heard some giggling nearby. I suddenly realised that I'm not the only one there.

Me: "Geez.. I must get out of here before they see me."

I heard it again. The giggling. It's not just a girl but also a guy?
I was damn curios so went to peek....

Gosh. They were kissing!!

Me: "What the freak. Tch. Seriously? At school?"

I whispered to myself. I decided to leave them there and head back to class since it's cold up here.
But, as I took another step, I didn't know what went wrong, I fell on the ground. What was worse, I fell right in front of them!!

Me: "Owww!!!"

I rubbed my butt as it landed on the hard floor first. And it was painful.

I could sensed that both of them were shocked to see me there. But I didn't dare to look up.

Geez.. How embarrassing!!!

Me: "Err.. I didn't mean to disturb, well.. pretend that I wasn't here, okay-"

When I looked up, it was none other

Me: "J-Jungkook???!!"

----------------------

Author - ♥♥♥