Chapter 31

Taehyung's P.O.V

I must do something about this.

"Oww!!"

"Y/n! You're awake! Are you okay?"

"Taehyung? Yah!! What are you doing here! I thought I told you I don't wanna see you again!"

"Y/n! Don't say that to him."

"Minyoung?"

YOUR POV

"Minyoung, why are you-"

"He's the one who save you from Hyorin and brought you here."

"WHAT- OWW!!"

My waist......Gosh. It bruised..

Right. Hyorin.

"Okay. I remember now.. Thank you. How should I repay you? After all, I said those hurtful words to you but why do you still wanna help me though? Don't you suppose to hate me?"

"No. I don't hate you. I don't want you to hate me either.
Look.. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Jungkook before. I truly am. And...I really want to be friend with you. To be honest, I like being friend with you. How about you repay me by being my friend?"

"Hmm.. Fine. But if you have any other intention, I'm going to murder you."

Taehyung looked at me and smirked.

"Deal."

"Hey! What about me?"

We almost forgot that Minyoung was there watching us.

"Don't worry, Minyoung. You're still my bestie~"

I hugged Minyoung and Taehyung interrupted.

"May I join this hug?"

Minyoung and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure."

"Wow. We're officially a trio."

--------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

I heard that Hyorin and her gang bullied a girl in the girl's restroom yesterday but I couldn't care less about it. All I could think of is y/n. Why the hell am I still thinking of her?? I couldn't concentrate on everything!

Y/n.

I saw her walking with Minyoung at the garden outside our cafeteria and also with Taehyung.

Wait a sec.

Taehyung hyung?!!

I didn't know if I'm mad because y/n was with another guy or because Taehyung was with her instead of us. One thing for sure, I went there and grabbed y/n's wrist. I pulled her towards me so she could face me.

"Yah! What the hell! Are you insane, Jungkook!!!??"

I was so pissed although I didn't know what the exact reason for my action. But the minute I saw the side of her lips was cut and she was grimaced as if I pulled her too rough, I couldn't help myself but to worry about her.

Is she sick or something? I didn't pull her too rough, right?

"Y-y/n. What happened to your face? Who did this to you?"

"Leave me alone!"

"Tell me!"

Suddenly, Taehyung pushed my shoulder roughly.

"Yah. That's enough, Jungkook."

"Hyung! I just wanted to ask her!!"

"You want to know what happened?! I'll tell you what happened. Your girl and her gang beat y/n up yesterday."

"What??!"

S-so... The girl that was bullied by Hyorin w-was actually y/n??!!!

"Minyoung, y/n. You guys go ahead. I'll catch up later."

Minyoung nodded and took y/n away.

"H-how do you know?"

"Tch. If it wasn't for me who barged into the restroom, y/n would collapsed on the dirty floor."

Collapsed??!!

"I-is she okay?"

"Okay?!! Yah. She got kicked at the side of her waist and it was bruised badly. The doctor asked for her to rest but instead of taking some rest, she insists on going to school! And you here, just grabbed her wrist then pulled her roughly! Do you have any idea how she had to endure the pain?!!

I-I thought it was only her lips. I never thought that her.. Her waist..

"I-I didn't mean-"

"Huh. Look.. It's better for you to stay away from her and you should look after your girl."

Taehyung went closer to me and gripped the collar of my uniform.

"I'm warning you. If I see Hyorin lays a finger on y/n again, I would not hesitate to kill you."

Then, he let go of me and walked away.

----------------------------------------

~🌹