Chapter 26

Y/n walked until she reached the person who she needed the most.

Minyoung.

When she saw her, she just ran towards her and pushed whoever blocked her way.

"Minyounggg!!!!!"

MINYOUNG's P.O.V

I heard someone shouted my name. I turned around and saw y/n was running towards me and she looked terrible.

"YAH Y/N watch out!"

She ran and hugged me. I could feel my uniform was wet because of her tears..........

Wait a sec.

TEARS?!!

I looked at her face and yeah. Her eyes was so swollen. It looked like she had cried for a long period.

"Y-y/n! What happened?!!!"

"M-Minyoung, I-I ssaawww-"

"Shh.. Stop talking. It's better for you to explain when we get home."

Y/n nodded weakly.

-------------------------------

Time skipped..

At Minyoung's house...

"Okay. Tell me everything that I need to know. In details."

Then she started to tell everything from the moment Jungkook and her argued at the school corridor until when Taehyung told about the 'plan' and how all the other six members knew about it all this time.

After y/n finished explaining........

"He. Did. WHATT???!!!!!!!!"

--------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

Okay. Looks like someone didn't take it well..... And the way she responded, I thought that I've should've lock the door early.

Minyoung: "Y/n, sweetheart.... Do you mind to help me digging seven graves as I go and shoved my new shoes that my mama bought for me down their throats until they're choked to death? Hmm?"

This is bad.

Me: "W-well Minyoung, darling... I think it's fine since I'm okay now. Look. I'm not crying anymore."

Nope. She clearly didn't listen as she suddenly ran towards the door with fire in her eyes.

Luckily, I somehow managed to stop her as I tackled her like a rugby player.

Minyoung: "Y/n!!!! What is this?? Let go of me!! Someone needs to teach them a lesson!! I knew that Junk kook was up to something!!"

Me: "Minyoung! Relax! Don't worry. Just trust me! You don't need to beat them up for me."

Minyoung: "Ughh!!! But still!!!"

She kept on struggling to released from my hold but at the end she gave up.

Minyoung: "Okay! Okay! I won't go *panting "

Me: "I trust you."

Minyoung: "Yes, I swear! "

I released her and I helped her stood up.

Minyoung: "Geezz.. You're so strong. What did you do to be this strong? I thought I could die just now. "

Me: "Okay. That wasn't funny."

Minyoung: "Fine. Okay. So what's your plan now?"

Me: "What plan?"

Minyoung: "Duhhh.. That dude obviously just shattered your heart into pieces. You can't just let him win like that, right? You must have a plan to crush him."

Hmm.. I didn't give it a thought though. Or I did have a plan......

Minyoung : "So?"

Me: "Don't worry. I've got just a plan......"

---------------------------------

Author - Hope you enjoyy💕💕