Chapter 49

"Oh? Y/n again? Sorry I thought you were some random girl so I was just wanted to keep her company. Didn't expect it to be you." Jungkook said and asked the bartender for a glass as well.

Somehow the way he said how he would approach random girl made me furious.

Stupid playboy!

"Heh... I thought you've changed. It seems like you're still a playboy."

I chuckled.

"Hey, I was joking okay? Of course I know it was you. What? Jealous much?" He spoke softly near my ear.

I blushed.

"Hey! Hey! Keep your face away from my ear. Huh! Why don't you go to your girlfriend, huh? The one I saw at the lobby." I took a shot of my drink.

"Tchhh.. Are you sure you only saw her there?"

"What? Of course I only saw her there-"

Oh wait. This is the second time I saw her, right? The first time is at his company...

"You really thought you could get away? Your acting sucks. The minute I saw you stepped into my office, I knew it was you right away. So... What were you doing at my office, huh? Perhaps... You miss me?"

He knew I was there??!!!

"M-miss you?? I.... I didn't come there purposely, okay?! I just happened to help your employee handed in a document."

"Ah.... I thought you were just missing to see my handsome face."

"In your dream. Why don't you go show your handsome face to your girlfriend, huh?" I sneered.

"Oh? hahahha you really are jealous, huh?"

"AM NOT!! Yah! Why would I???!!"

"Well, she's not my girlfriend. I have no feelings towards her." He said and took his shot as well. The bartender then refilled his glass.

After hearing his words my heart felt at ease?

Wait what? I must be crazy!

"W-well, why are you telling me that? I don't need that unnecessary information. It's not like you and I are a thing. Those moments were all in the past. Besides, we don't have feelings for each other... anymore." I said but I didn't want to meet his eyes.

"But I do."

BADUM.

"H-huh??"

"I miss you, y/n. You have no idea how much I missed you these past years. I thought that I could go crazy. Don't you still feel the same way?"

I did not know why his eyes started to become shining and alluring.

Am I really drunk rn? Damnn.. I think I'm.

"Huhh..... I miss you too...." I spoke softly. I didn't know whether I wanted him to hear it or not.

I don't know anymore...

When I turn to my side, his lips were already attached to mine. I was shocked but then, I returned the kiss. The kiss slowly became intense and he pulled away.

"Let's go." He whispered.

I followed him and the next thing I knew, I was already in his room. He was there, looking hella sexy and I really could not think straight as his eyes intensely gazing mine.

————————————————

The next morning....

I woke up to the sound of the alarm of my phone.

"Hmmmm~~~" I carassed on the table lamp beside the bed with my eyes still closed, trying to find my phone and realised,

Wait a sec. This is not the sound of my alarm.

I opened my eyes.

And this is definitely not my hotel room.

Next, I looked at myself.

"TF WHERE'S MY CLOTHES??!!"

I pulled the duvet up to my neck.

"Uhmmmm....."

The voice was coming from the other side of the bed.

Jungkook???!!

"Ah.... I remembered it now. I was drunk last night and ended up...... sleeping with this guy."

Although I said that, I knew it wasn't because I was drunk. I was just trying to deny the fact that I did willingly let him pulled me into his embrace... It was obvious I was still sober.

"Hmm~"

Jungkook was moving a bit but he did not wake up.

"I better leave now."

I quickly picked up my clothes from floor, wore them and went out quietly. I walked back to my room. It was still early so I guessed Mira would still be sleeping.

I looked inside and thank goodness she was still sleeping. I went to take a shower.

After shower...

"Hmmm... That was refreshing~"

"Y/n?"

Mira had just woken up.

"Oh Mira.. Hi, good morning." I greeted while drying my hair with a towel.

"Yeah, good morning. So.. What time did you came back? I remembered you weren't here when I came back." She said.

"Oh- Oh. I  actually met my friend last night and we talked for so long. But I did came back tho. You were asleep the time I got here." I tried to convince her.

"Really? Hmm ok. Anyway, let's have breakfast after this."

"S-sure...."

I was glad she believed it. If she didn't, I really didn't know what to tell her. I might just spilled the truth.

After having breakfast, we had another meeting later on. Then, when the meeting was over, I went ahead with my colleagues and spent time with them. Most of the time, my mind kept on going back to last night's memories and I could not help but to blush. However, I also felt like it was not suppose to happen. The last thing I wanted was to meet him. Suddenly, a message came in.

Hey babe~

My eyes was wide opened. It was an unknown number but I absolutely knew who's number this was.

Jungkook??!! Yah where you get my num???

Somehow I felt nervous.

I have my own way obviously. Anyway.... Dinner?

~~~~~~

No. I'm with my friends rn. We're going to hangout tonight so please don't disturb.

~~~~~~

Without me? That's not fair...

~~~~~~

Okay, let me get this straight. Last night... It's just a one night stand, got it? I was drunk and I think you were too so I'm sure it was just an accident. I hope you don't contact me anymore. Goodbye.

I was being straightforward with him about everything. This time, he took a while to reply. And it somehow made me worried. But then, his message came in.

Okay, y/n. I won't disturb you tonight. Have fun.

I did not expect him to agree with my decision that fast. His answer made me satisfied but also disappointed? I really could not understand myself at the moment.

———————————————

~the story is almost reaching the end now🙈 hope you guys enjoy it so far😊❤️❤️✨