Chapter 35

There's something about his action made y/n felt uneasy. Her guts told her that her days would not go easy after this. She tried to be positive.

"Huh. Calm down y/n.. You're not the same girl who would blindly fall in love with Jungkook anymore, right? You've learnt your lesson. You're stronger now."

She walked back to class feeling determined but as she was in front of the door, she suddenly remembered the scene where Jungkook kissed her hand and blushed hard.

DEG....

Huh? No. Stop.

She put her hand on her chest as an attempt to stop her heart beating so fast.

Keep it together girl. There's no way you would like that jerk anymore.

———————————————

As days went by, y/n's went not smoothly as what she had predicted. After the memo incident, Jungkook didn't leave her alone.

When she was at the library, she was just reading peacefully until he came.

She could sensed someone was standing beside her and when she looked at her side, she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" She purposely asked in a lazy tone while putting back the book back onto the shelf.

Jungkook randomly just picked any one of the books in front of him and flipped the pages then picked another book.

"What? Am I not allowed to come to the library and read?"

Y/n knew the boy just made up excuses. Like come on! It's Jeon Jungkook! Everyone knew library would be the last place this kingka likely to visit. When they were dating, he only came because his girlfriend was here. However, they were not together anymore so, obviously there's no reason for him to be here.

"Tch. The playboy Jeon Jungkook came here to read? Give me a break. Why don't you go and ask your girlfriends to entertain you instead of some boring books? It's more worthy than just wasting time here doing nothing."

She expected him to say something while flipping the pages but nothing came out from his mouth. She thought that he was gone. However, she could still felt his presence there.

Hmm? W-wait a sec. D-did I went too far??

Y/n stopped flipping as to check on him but surprised to find him leaning against the shelves while staring deeply at her.

Y/n started to feel uneasy as she could felt his strong gaze fixed on her.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Nothing??

"Then why the heck are you staring at me for?"

"Hmm aside from doing nothing, I'm just admiring the face of a girl who stole my heart and now, I'm desperate to get her back.... Just continue what you're doing.. Oh? Am I disturbing you?"

The hell you are!!!!!

———————————————