Chapter 6

--------------------

AUTHOR's P.O.V

During recess, Jungkook and (y/n) spent time together. They became more comfortable to each other. Minyoung observed them for distance.

--------------------

MINYOUNG's P.O.V

Me: "Looks like they are getting along pretty well...... Did I misjudged him? Jungkook seems like a good guy now that I've seen it. Oh! They're coming this way! I've to hide."

I hid before they could see me here.

Jungkook: "Okay. See you after class, babe."

(Y/n): "Sure."

When they separated, I jumped out from my hideout and confront Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Ahh! Yah! You're scared me!!"

Me: "Yah. Jeon Jungkook. I'm going to be straight forward here."

Jungkook: "......."

Me: "Did you planned anything on (y/n)?"

Jungkook: "W-what plan?"

Me: "You know exactly what am I talking about. You and her being a couple."

Jungkook: "You got problems with that?"

Me: "I know what kind of guy you are, Jeon Jungkook. You're not serious in relationship with girls and ending up leaving them whenever you want to just because you're bored with them. So let me tell you this. If you're going to do that to (y/n) later on, you abandon that plan and just be honest. If you really don't like her, just tell her."

Jungkook: "W-what do you mean? Yah! My feelings for her is r-real, okay!?"

Me: "Hmm.... Is that so?"

I stared at him for a while. Hard to believe.

Me: "Okay then. I believe you. For now of course. But remember this. I'll always be watching you Jeon Jungkook. If you ever plan anything on (y/n), oh hohoho. You're dead."

--------------------

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

I gulped at her statement. This girl gives me creeps! At least her friend is not as creepy as she is. But still creepy.....Pheww! That was close.

So, I have to watch over Shin Minyoung. I knew from (y/n) that she hates me and she doesn't like me being with (y/n). Hmm I've make her believe though.

--------------------

Time skipped.

YOUR P.O.V

I was happily walking with Minyoung when suddenly someone pushed me and all of the books that I carried fell off.

Me: "Argh!!"

Minyoung: "Yah!!!"

Then I heard some girls laughing. When I turned around, I saw the witch who did this to me. CHOI HYORIN, the queenka.
She was that girl that every boy wanted to have. The rumour was saying that she likes Jungkook. And the rumour was right.

Hyorin: "Opss.. My bad. Hahaha!!"

Minyoung: "Yah!! Choi Hyorin!! You wanna fight?! Come here!!"

I quickly pulled Minyoung before she could attempt any dangerous action.

Minyoung: "(Y/n)-ah!! Let me go!!"

Me: "Minyoung-ah. Don't."

Hyorin: "Listen (y/n). I don't know why Jungkook even wanted to be with you, but you have to remember this. He's just gonna play with your feelings. Btw, your standard is waaayy too low for him. You are too plain. He should be with someone who is equal to his standard, like me. So, you should get away from him or else I'll make you. C'mon, girls!!"