Chapter 29

Jungkook and Hyorin went out together that Saturday. It was Hyorin who wanted them to spend time together and Jungkook just followed her plan.

They were just doing the common things that a couple would do.

However, Jungkook realised it immediately that there was a difference between going on a date with y/n and Hyorin.

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

hahh... This is boring.

If it was y/n, we wouldn't be here. She would always agree with my plan on where we wanted to date. Oh man.. I remembered when she scared of the ghost in the Haunted House. She literally just punched the poor ghost! Hahaha.

Gosh. If only Hyorin could change into...

He didn't realised that Hyorin was calling for him.

Hyorin: "JUNGKOOK!"

Me: "#%/@!!!"

Hyorin: "Wait, what?"

Oh no. What did I just said?

Don't tell me......

---------------------------

HYORIN's P.O.V

D-did he just....

Me: "Wait. 'y/n' ???? What the heck Jungkook??!"

How could that name suddenly appeared when he's with me?!

Me: "Don't tell me that you were thinking of her, don't you?"

Jungkook: "No! I mean yes! I mean yeah I was thinking how she would end up crying after I said those words. Well, uh. What I was trying to say is that she deserved it."

Me: "Yah. Why are you still remembering that?"

Jungkook: "You know what? I think I should go home now. I don't feel well today."

Me: "Wait a sec. All of the sudden-"

Jungkook: "See you at school."

Me: "Jungkook wait!"

Did he just left?!! I can't believe it!! Aghhh!!!

-----------------------

Monday....

During recess, many students rushed to the notice board as they saw a teacher went there and pasted a poster.

"Kyaa!!!! It's the annual prom night!!"

"OMG it's finally here! Gosh I've waited this for so long!"

"Yay! Shopping~"

The event that almost everyone was waiting this whole year was just around the corner. Everyone was so excited as they could wear dress themselves up and there are no rules on what kind of dress or attire they could wear. Not only that, the girls were so excited to see the hot boys would kill with their looks and the tuxedo they would wear at the prom. Well, almost everyone was excited........

Minyoung: "Hey. It's the event that you've been waiting for every year."

Y/n: "Mm. Nope. Not anymore. Besides, I think I'll pass."

Minyoung: "What? Yah. Is it about Jungkook again?"

Y/n: "To be honest, yeah. It's about him-"

Minyoung: "Come on, y/n. Give yourself a break and join the prom. You can't just let that scumbag lets you down."

Y/n: "I know. The thing is I can't bear to see him flirting with another girl. It still hurts you know?"

Minyoung: "But y/n, I really want to go so please can you with me huh?"

Y/n: "Yah.. I said I don't wanna go. Plus, don't worry. I'm sure Jeno over there would ask you soon. Hey Jeno! "

Jeno: "Uh? Hey y/n. Oh h-hi Minyoung." *blushed

Minyoung dragged y/n away.

Minyoung: "Y/n!!"

Y/n: "What? Hihihi."

Minyoung: "I told you a million times not to do that!" *blushed

Y/n: "Aww.. Look who's blushing after meeting Jeno."

Minyoung: "Yah-"

Y/n: "Just date already. Go on Minyoung. Jeno is handsome, kind and a gentleman. Annnddd.... He likes you. How can you resist such a charm? You like him too, don't you?"

Minyoung: "Am not!" *blushed harder

Y/n: "Hahaha you can't fool me!"

Minyoung: "Ughh.. Y/n. Come with me please, please, please?

Y/n: "Nope."

Minyoung: "I'll buy a new dress for you.!

Y/n: "Not a chance."

Minyoung: "Aww come one. Let's go just to spend time together as bestfriend."

Y/n: *Shake head*

Minyoung: "I'll treat you lunch."

Y/n: "Mmm..."

Minyoung: "Two days in a row."

Y/n: "Deal."

Minyoung: "Geez y/n. How could you! Is food more important than me?"

Y/n: "Haha. Ok. The deal is sealed. Now, I really need to go to the toilet. I'll see you around, Minyoung."

Minyoung: "Hey hey don't change the subject!"

Y/n: "Goodbye~"

Y/n walked away leaving Minyoung behind.

Minyoung: *sighed "At least she's fine now compared to yesterday and she agreed to to go to the prom." *smiled

-----------------------------

Author - Olla~ Thank you so much for reading this chapter. And by the, I haven't thank enough to all who are willing to read this book. Thank you so much. I can't believe this book already reach 800+ viewers. 😭😭 I hope you're enjoying it so far. Love yaa~~💋💕🌷🌷🌹