Chapter Fifteen

A few months had passed, it was coming into summer once more, and coming home from work now often resulted in seeing the several cat hybrids basking in one place or another. But your Yoongi never hesitated to jump out of his warm spot and come to you.

He had slowly let the boys become more touchy and affectionate with you, which you were proud of him for.

"Jagiya~" He hummed softly as his arms wrapped around you, his tail flicking in content.

"Hey Yoongs." You would always hum in reply and you two would stand there embracing for another minute before the rest of them realised you were home and they were all pouncing and asking for attention.

"Why does Yoongi Hyung get to sleep with you?" Jungkook pouted. "We all miss the cuddles~"

"How about this, tonight we'll all sleep downstairs in the living room in a bigger fort?" You suggested and you watched as the youngest's eyes lit up. Yoongi chuckled from behind you, his lips dancing across the back of your neck.

"Yes!" The bunny's eyes lit up and he started thumping which caused you to break out into a fit of laughter which Yoongi swore made him become a little bit softer on the inside.

"I'll go tell the others!" Jungkook ran off leaving you and Yoongi alone together again in the kitchen as he stood there embracing you with his head in the crook of your neck.

"You're due on your period again soon." He audibly sniffed at your skin before licking gently.

"Thank you for telling me Yoongs." You smiled softly. He grinned against your neck.

You remembered what had happened that night a new months ago when you had came home drunk on your parents death anniversary.

You had told Yoongi you knew that you two were 'mates', you also kissed him. But he hadn't mentioned a thing, so you hadn't.

The way the both of you acted as well? You both were still the cuddly duo, Yoongi showering you in affection every time you two were alone all because he got shy in front of the others.

But you couldn't help but worry, had he not mentioned it because he didn't know? Had he not mentioned it because he didn't have the mate urges like Namjoon suggested?

You sighed pulling away from the warm embrace when the boys tumbled through the door grinning at you.

"Let's do this!" Hoseok grinned.