Chapter Twenty Five

Jungkook was the first to find you asleep, rather cutely may he add, on the sofa. The TV had since long turned itself off.

"How long have you been down here for?" Jungkook kept his distance, knowing full well that if Yoongi-Hyung caught his scent on you -more so since Yoongi was on his head -, he would be dead meat. Literally. He didn't get a reply out of you, and he wasn't expecting to.

He knew he should get Yoongi to move you before the rest of the boys came down, and coated you in their scents, but he couldn't draw himself away. He was fascinated by how peaceful you were sleeping. The cute little nose twitch you had done once every few minutes as the soft blanket brushed just against your nose, the soft breaths that fell into rhythm perfectly, the hand tangled in your hair from what he presumed was you either getting comfy, or you playing with it.

The peacefulness was disturbed when your face turned from gentle to utter terror and sadness, and Jungkook perked up at this. He didn't know what to do, how previous owner never acted like this and he had never felt like this in his sleep. His heart was racing as the tracks of tears slipped rapidly down your cheeks, unable to wake yourself.

At that moment, a half awake Jimin strolled into the room and upon doing so, smelt the tears rolling down your cheeks.

"What happened?" His tail lazily flicked behind him as one of his small fists rubbed his left eye.

"I don't know, she was sleeping peacefully and then-" Jungkook gestured to you in a state of panic, he hadn't bonded you like Yoongi had. But you were practically his mother, sister, best friend and someone he could trust with his life all rolled into one and he could feel your emotions so purely.

Jungkook looked from where you were starting to move about, the hand suddenly gone from your hair, now trying to hug yourself as a form of comfort- to see Jimin had gone.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up?" Yoongi was yelling, and Jungkook didn't need the strengthened hearing to hear it.

"It's Y/N." Jimin wasn't anymore awake than he had been merely minutes ago. Jungkook heard the footsteps then of both his hyungs practically running down the stairs.

The mint haired panther ran in first, his eyes full of panic. That's when the first audible sob left your lips. Yoongi didn't hesitate to join you on the couch, just about slipping in between you and the back of it.

His face buried into your neck, and as much as he hated the feeling, he had to ignore the awkward friend that had gotten between you and him. You were more important than his heat right now.

"Jagi~" his voice was soft, and both the kitten and the rabbit were sure that if they didn't have the hearing they did, they wouldn't have heard him. Your movement had stopped, whether that was due to Yoongi being there or not was beyond Jungkook. He didn't really care who or what it was because of, as long as you were okay.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around your middle and turned you to face him, wiping the tears away gently before playing with your hair. Your body automatically cuddles into him, peacefulness washing over you once more.

"Yoongs..." You had spoken quietly in your sleep, the scent of him bringing you the peace.

Jungkook, seeing you so peaceful with his Hyung, felt the tears well up in his eyes. He just wanted to be the one comforting you right now.

He stood up before Jimin could see and he ran out the room and retreated to his own room, feeling his heart shatter.