Chapter Thirty Two

Three years on and you still had all seven of the boys under the one roof, all of them still acted like children, just like the first day you met them. You smiled, slipping on your shoes as they were all cat napping – some quite literally – around the house.

You reached the front door, keys in the door to unlock it when you heard Seokjin behind you.

"Y/N?" He asked sleepily. You turned with a shy smile. "Where are you going?"

"I have a doctor's appointment." You smiled nervously, suddenly all too aware of the pounding in your chest.

"Wait what?" Seokjin suddenly seemed a lot more awake than he did two seconds ago. "H-here, let me drive you there!" He grabbed his shoes and slipped into them before dragging you out to your car, opening the passenger door for you. You didn't even have a chance to tell him that you were okay, and it was nothing to worry about. You thanked him quietly as you got into the passenger side of the car, buckling in as he shut the door behind you and went around to the driver's side before buckling in himself and pulling out of your drive.

After the appointment, you fiddled with the two photos in your hand, Seokjin driving in almost silence, the radio covering any awkwardness that might've been present. "Seokjin..." You whispered, not too sure how he had reacted to the news.

"I..." He trailed off before a smile crept onto his lips. "I, one, told you both that you should use protection. Two, I am insanely happy for the both of you. Three, I finally know why your scent changed!" He chuckled and pulled into the drive.

"My scent changed?" Your eyes widened, and you felt the colour drain from your face. Surely if your scent had changed, the boys would be able to have detected it-

"It's only weak and smells more like your cycle at the moment since you're not that far along." He hummed. "So, don't worry!" You nodded slightly, tucking the envelope with the pictures in in a pocket of your bag, planning on just throwing the bag in your closet so the boys were less likely to look inside of it.

You got out the car when Seokjin pulled into the drive. You took a deep breath, closing your eyes for a second before heading inside. You only hoped that Yoongi would take the news well when you told him.

(Edited: 25/11/18)

So I'm re-doing the ending of this book - so keep your eyes peeled for the edited chapters!