Chapter Thirty Nine

The birthday was over, and you were laying in bed, the sweater simply beside you as you wished you could go back to the days where you could reach up and run a hand through Yoongi's hair, when his deep purring would lull you to sleep as you rested your head on his chest as his tail gently wrapped around to you pull you closer to his body. You wished that he could be here, with his kids, with you... with the boys. 

You laid in silence, staring at the ceiling, tears silently rolling down your cheeks. 

"Y/N?" A knock came from your door. You hurriedly wiped away your tears with the back of your hands and you sat up. 

"Yeah?"

"Can we come in? We need to speak to you." It was Hoseok. 

"Sure." You put the sweater on your lap as you knew that whoever was with Hoseok would sit on the bed alongside Hoseok himself. The door opened quietly, and several pairs of eyes gleamed in the dim light coming from the street light outside your window. All six boys flooded into your room, their bare feet padding softly, and hushed whispers between them as to not disturb the two babies next door. 

"You clearly know who sent those parcels don't you?" Namjoon asked, sitting right next to you on one side as Jungkook sat the otherside. You nodded slightly, eyebrows furrowing.

"Why are you asking me this at eleven at night?" You asked quietly, confused.

"Because," Seokjin laid across your legs, his tail lazily swiping beneath him. "As you know we've all been out a lot in the past year. We only got told today that we can tell you why."

"What do you mean?" Your heart dropped, thinking the worst. Thinking that they had found somewhere else to live. Which you wouldn't mind but right now, whilst you missed Yoongi? It would kill you.

"We've been going to court a few times. The times that we don't go to court, we're out doing what we can to help." Taehyung curled up at the bottom of the bed, his striped tail wrapping around his own waist.

"We're helping Yoongi fight." Hoseok smiled softly. "He's fighting the custody his current mistress has over him. The justice system doesn't work in favor of Hybrids, so it's taken a lot of time and effort. But we're getting there."

"W-Wait what?"

"We have two more meetings. He didn't want you getting involved because you were pregnant, and he didn't want to stress you out too much after pregnancy." Jimin's head rested on your lap, looking up at you with bright eyes.

"It's looking extremely likely that this woman will be put away for many years, and be unable to have another hybrid again." Jungkook smiled and you felt the tears fall down your cheeks.

"He's coming home?"

"Soon." Jungkook whispered, wiping your tears away.

"Why didn't he tell me?"

"Because, he didn't want to get any hopes up just in case it didn't work. Only a month ago it looked like it wasn't going to work out." Namjoon muttered, watching as you yawned and he gently guided you to lie down again. 

"Thank you all so much..." You croaked, smiling. 

"It's no problem. Yoongi made the decision, and we agreed that you fighting a case in court whilst pregnant wasn't a good idea." Jimin hummed. 

"You should sleep." Seokjin observed. "You haven't slept properly in a few weeks."

"Is it okay if we stay here tonight Y/N?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course."

"And don't worry if they cry tonight. We'll take care of them." Jungkook laid down, snuggling into the mass amount of bodies, including yours.

"You can sleep in as well. We'll do the early morning feed." Namjoon whispered, laying down with an arm over you and a few of the bodies over yours.

And before you could thank them, you were out like a light. A smile attached to your face.