Chapter Sixteen

You laid there in silence as the seven boys happily talked around you, you bundled yourself up in blankets and curled up in the back of the fort, slightly away from everyone.

"What's wrong?" Jimin's voice was soft, not trying to draw attention to the two of you. You looked up at him softly shaking your head.

"It's nothing." You forced a smile into your lips and he laid beside you.

"Liar. I can practically smell the mood change on you." He muttered. You practically cling to Jimin like a Koala, as if your life depended on it.

He gasped in shock lightly before accepting it. "Just hold me please, Jimin." You begged quietly. He nodded and cuddled you lightly, not wanting to annoy Yoongi by rubbing his scent all over you.

You laid there, enjoying the warmth Jimin was offering. "Just know we're all always here for you." He whispered softly pushing stray pieces of hair from your face.

"Thank you, Jimin." You whispered quietly. The next thing you knew you had another set of arms wrapped around you from behind, and you closed your eyes relaxing.

"I know I get a bit scared of Yoongi, but don't be afraid to come to me for help too." It was Jungkook. You unwrapped an arm from Jimin and rested your hand gently on top of Jungkook's who's hand was gently on your hips.

Sleep soon overtook you.

You awoke to being snuggled, one way or another, by all seven hybrids. You presumed this was because they could sense you feeling down.

You wiggled out their grasp, thankfully none of them woke up. You went and got a shower before getting ready for work.

Upon arriving at work, you ran a hand through your hair, it was empty and you couldn't tell if that was going to be a good thing or a bad thing.

You put your apron on and leant against the counter. You were sleep deprived and you didn't quite know why.

But you were.

So when your eyes snapped open at the sound of the bell at the door, your heart was racing. Please don't be your boss-

It wasn't, just a customer. You flashed them your biggest smile.

"Welcome. How can I help you?" You hummed softly.

"Can I have a..." His eyes glazed the menu above your head. "Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows?"

You nodded. "I'll bring it over for you." He nodded and went and sat down near the window. You went to work making his drink. The air was still though, making an uneasy feeling settle in your gut.

It could just be the impending period looming over you, or it could be something else. Last time you felt like this you ended up saving Yoongi-

You brought over his drink and as the ceramic cup hit the table, the glass of the windows shattered. You didn't have a time to scream as everything went black.