Chapter Twenty Eight

You weren't avoiding Yoongi as such. You were just... you looked over at him at at the other end of the couch. You sighed quietly, your heart aching.

Namjoon's head rested on your shoulder and you made sure not to move, as to not disturb him. Namjoon's arms slowly wrapped around you and he lifted his head, sitting upright and pulling you so you were laying against him. Your head slowly falling into his lap.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" Your voice was a whisper.

"I can sense you're not happy, it works with Jimin when he's not happy." His hands then went about playing with your hair, trying his hardest not to knot it.

You closed your eyes in relaxation.

"Jungkook is worried at the fact you know he tried bonding with you." Namjoon whispered quietly. You cracked an eye open and saw Namjoon's eyes glued to the TV. You looked and saw Jungkook sat on the floor in front of Yoongi, his ears nervously twitching.

You sighed sitting up, catching a glance of your slightly knotted hair in the mirror, and got up off the couch. Taehyung and Hoseok both jumping up to sit where you were sat. You dropped down beside Jungkook and rested your head on his shoulder. He tensed.

"I'm sorry." You spoke quietly.

"Why? I should be the one sorry-"

"Don't be stupid." You sighed. "I could have prevented all this but I didn't and-"

"Don't be blaming yourself," he cupped both your cheeks and you froze. His eyes looking right into yours. "It's not your fault. I just took advantage of the fact you took me in when no one else wanted me."

"Kook..." I whispered quietly. He shook his head.

"And don't believe what Yoongi said last night about you." He spoke softly. Tears welling up in his eyes. "You're perfect in every way. From taking care of us to being yourself." He dropped his hands, going back to watching the TV.

You took a shaky breath, seeing the tears threaten to spill. You sighed softly kissing his cheek, the tiniest of smiles pulling at your lips.

"Thank you." Jungkook fell forward, flailing as he landed on the floor. His eyes wide and his nose twitching. You turned and saw Yoongi with his foot out, nostrils flared, eyes as slits.

"Shit, he's completely pissed." Jimin cussed. "Someone get Kook away from here."

"His instincts have taken over. He's protective of her again." Namjoon spoke. Yoongi stood up and walked to where Jungkook laid. Jungkook took a deep breath before standing up and getting into a fighting stance.

"If you're going to throw a punch, Hyung, hurry up and do it." Jungkook spoke. Yoongi hissed at the rabbit, punching him in his stomach, sending him to the floor winded.

"Miss Y/N!" Taehyung grabbed your arms gently. "Let's get you out of here, he could hurt you."

"Yoongi! Yoongi calm down!" The rest of the boys were yelling.

The Panther hybrid was on top of the rabbit.

"Don't even think about trying to calm him down, he's not thinking straight- you could get hurt." Jin looked at you.

"Taehyung." You spoke softly. "I'm sorry." You gently twisted him around, pushing him gently to the boys before sprinting to Yoongi. You knelt to the side of Jungkook, cupping Yoongi's cheeks. His eyes completely golden.

"Yoongi!" You yelled. No response. He pushed you gently, his fist came down to Jungkook's face and you pushed Yoongi. This stopped him punching and drew his attention to you. He grabbed your wrist, standing up and pulling you to your feet.

"Y/N!" The boys cried out. You held Yoongi's eyes.

"I don't care what you do to me." You spoke lowly. "But you won't lay a finger on another person living here. Do you understand me?"

"She's challenging him." Namjoon whispered. "She might not know it but-"

Your back hit the wall, Yoongi's breathing increased in pace.

"What the fuck happened Yoongi?" Your voice was low, threatening to break.

The boys slowly helped Jungkook up and then came towards you both. Yoongi growled snapping towards them.

"Can you all go upstairs please?" You were honestly shitting yourself right now. But the boys weren't helping you calm down the angry Yoongi.

The boys met your eyes and you nodded. Once they had left the room, Yoongi dropped your wrists.

They were already bruising.

"Yoongs." You spoke softly. No reply but heavy breathing. "Min Yoongi."

He kept holding your eye contact.

You leant up softly, kissing him. His lips moulder with yours immediately, the kiss getting heated immediately and his lips travelled down your neck, nipping and sucking harshly.

"Mine." He spoke. "Do you understand?"

"Yoongi, my hips." You squeaked quietly and he pulled his lips from your neck, and his hands loosened on your hips, the pure golden colour reducing to a slight shimmer.

"I'm sorry." He whispered quietly, he looked down.

"It's fine." You whispered softly, and his eyes must have drifted to your wrists.

"I did this?" His eyes widened. "Fuck, I'm too dangerous around you-" He turned to leave, tears in his eyes. His back was towards you when you hugged him. Cheek against his back.

"Yoongi, I'm fine." Your voice was soft and soothing. "Please don't worry."

"Y/N..." He sounded broken and gentle. You hummed gently in response, feeling his body relax. "I love you."

He whispered softly, you tensed slightly before a smile covered your lips.

"I love you too." And you heard his heart rate speed up.