Chapter Thirty Three

A few days had passed, and you were waiting to tell Yoongi the news. You sat on the edge of your bed, fingering the envelope in your hand with nerves. Yoongi was going to exit that shower any second and you were going to have to tell him before he found out with his hybrid senses and if he didn't take the news well... You don't know what you would do.

As if on cue, the male comes out the en suite with steam pouring out from around him and he gulped, seeing you sat there on the bed facing where he was. "I didn't realise you were there, otherwise I would've taken clothes in with me..." He looked down at the towel hanging around his waist. "I'm sorry."

"No! It's fine." You felt your cheeks get hotter before you cleared your throat deciding it was now or never. "I need to tell you something."

"I need to tell you something too." He spoke quietly, his eyes falling from yours and his hands fiddling with the material of the towel and you knew something was wrong.

"You can go first." You smiled encouragingly at him, despite your gut telling you that something was wrong, that something bad was about to happen.

"Promise me..." His voice broke briefly, and you inhaled sharply, preparing for the worst. "Promise me you won't freak out?" That's when the mental sirens went off in your head. He's going to break up with me- You thought, already freaking out. But on the outside, you faked a smile and nodded. The thought plagued your mind and your fingers worked up a frenzy on the corner of the envelope. Your mind was so focused on the thought itself that you missed his words. "Y/N? Are you listening?"

"I zoned out for a second, sorry. What did you say?" You met his eyes, swallowing the lump in your throat.

"I think you might be pregnant." He chuckled softly. "You've not had your period for a while, you've gained a little weight and-"

"I am." You held out the envelope with shaking hands and his eyes widened in shock. You finally let out the breath of relief at the idea that he wasn't breaking up with you and his eyes met yours.

"R-Really?" He stuttered out softly. You nodded.

"That's what I wanted to tell you." You whispered softly and he smiled weakly- There was still something bothering him as he turned his back to you and got changed quickly and not into PJ's like you thought he would.

"You're going to be a great mother." He muttered softly, pulling you into a tight hug and burying his head in your neck and he took slow, deep breaths.

"Yoongi, there's something bothering you... What's wrong?" You asked quietly.

"The pound came by the other day... You were in the shower..." He pulled back from the hug, bringing his limbs in towards himself and his eyes dropped to the floor. "My old owner... She must've done something, manipulated the cheque I don't know... She said you'd kidnapped me." His voice dropped below a whisper and you saw the tears in his eyes. "They have an order to remove me from your care, to take me back to her. There's no evidence of you paying her to let me go-"

"Yoongi..." Your voice broke. "Y-You're not going to go are you?" You whispered. "

"I have to..." He whispered softly, a small sniffle leaving him. "If I don't... If I don't they'll take the boys away from you too... They don't deserve to end up in pounds because I wouldn't go back." Then you noticed the bag beside the en suite, a sleeve of his jumper sticking out. "I love you Y/N, I never thought I could be treated as nicely as you had treated me. It's been g-great." He stuttered, eyes briefly coming up to study your face. "Hey. Don't cry..." His thumb came up to wipe the tears you hadn't realised had begun to fall down your face.

"Please... Don't go. W-We can sort something out w-we can file something against her-" You grabbed onto his wrist as a desperate chance to feel his warmth, his skin against yours. A way to keep him with you.

"I have to... For you, the boys and our children." He whispered, your hand letting go of his wrist and his hand briefly brushing against your stomach. He leant down and grabbed the bag by the en suite and you hugged him tightly from behind.

"Y-Yoongi! Please!" You begged, the sobs shaking your body.

"Y/N, you need to let me go." He spoke firmly, and you knew he was just acting to be okay. He swiftly shrugged you off. "The boys will take care of you, I promise."

"Yoongi..." You whimpered, almost pathetically. You followed him out the room, and down the stairs until he reached the front door, and there you saw a black car with backed out windows waiting outside your house. "Yoongi... We can sort it out! Please!" She cried out into the street as he walked down the path.

"I'm sorry." He turned as he got to the car. "I love you." And with that he got into the car and you sunk to your knees on your doorstep, your entire body shaking with the sobs that ran through you at not just the loss of your mate, but at the heartbreak of losing someone so close.

(Edited: 25/11/18)