One

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

BEEEEP BEEEP BEE-

My alarm went off. I got up and decided to let my little sister Rose sleep for a little bit, she looked so cute that I didn't want to disturb her. I went into the bathroom and showered. I walked back into the room and did my not so girly routine. I had on a red hoodie and some blue jeans with my new red Chuck Taylors that my mom gave me for Christmas, brushed my hair and decided to sleek it into a nice ponytail.

Ughh time to go to this hell hole I call school, I should ask mom if she can pick me up early, I already know she's going to say no anyways welp.

I took my phone off the charger and I had received a message from baekhyun which he sent like 3 hours ago. What type of bullshit does he have to say now, I opened my iMessages and it read..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Baekhyun: Good Morning Sunshine. Meet meet me at 7:05 am at my locker! any later than that me and you will have a problem. See you at school, I love you.

I wrote..

Yeah I get it, I'll meet you there you in front of your locker love you too.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes still exhausted, why the hell do I have to be there exactly at 7:05? I sighed and thought about him and the times when we were a real couple. But now he just uses me or beat me whenever I "upset him" or "make him angry" worst part is he seduces me whenever he pleases and denies the things he did and tries to cover it up like it was nothing. Douche bag.

She reached down to tie her shoes and wondered why baekhyun changed so much. She swiftly erased her thoughts and went downstairs to meet her big sister Hope and her mother talking together privately.

"Mom we've talked about this and yes I got it, I will be careful while working out of the country you've said this a million times and I think I get it." She stood up and gave my mom a hug to get her to relax. My mom glared at her with her arms crossed, "Thats right you better behave yourself, I dont want anything to happen to you and you know that cause if I have to take my ass to France then I will-

Sevyn nodded her head to tell her that she understands. "Yes mom, I get it now I need to say bye to my sisters." She set her bags down and went up stairs and spotted me sitting on the staircase. With confusion she asked "Why are you sitting on the staircase like some idiot." While figuring out something to say quickly grabbed my arms and gave me a hug. Hope was surprised that her sister actually gave her a hug. She accepted it and hugged her back. "I think I just busted the biggest UWU." Sevyn said crying a whole river leaving tear stains on my hoodie.

"Well sis, I have to go my flight leaves in a hour I dont think I'll have time to say goodbye to Claire, I'll have to call her." Sevyn pulled me in for a last farewell hug. Breaking the hug, she waved at us goodbye and went inside her friend's car. I'm deadass going to miss her.

Waiting for my mom to get Claire dressed, I checked my phone and the time read 6:50. "Shit! Baekhyun's going to murder me!"

"Uh mom can we go now?" I swiftly grabbed my backpack and ran to the car waiting for my mom to unlock the doors. With my mom being curious of why I was being so rushy she asked "Why are you so hyped up to get to school that bad cause last time I checked your butt didn't want to wake up last time." She laughed while putting Claire's seatbelt on. Getting myself seated in the car I replied "Mom there's no time for talking just drive!" I rolled my eyes opening my phone to see that it was 7:00 AM!

"Hope, wait and put your seatbelt!" She looked at me as if I was crazy and started the engine. "This girl must've lost her mind, say hurry up one more time you'll see who's getting slapped today." I sat there quietly and nodded, "Yes mom."

Today might not be what Hope expected it to be but we shall see what comes out!

A\N
Hi guys! I hope you liked it this is my first ff, I tried my best :)