Three

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

"Hope? Are you okay?"

His whole body was on top of me and for some reason he wasn't getting up but just looking at me. I scrunched my eyebrows still confused if he was going to get up or not so I started wiggling my way out. "Are you literally going to wiggle your way out when you can just ask me to get up, your only making this even more weird." He gets up and reaches his hand out to me and I accepted it and he helped me up. "Why the hell were you running for?" He asked grabbing his backpack from the floor. I thanked him and left ignoring his question. He grabbed my wrist and brought me back. I looked at his arm still holding my wrist confused "Can you please let me go before he-

He started to notice that Hope was getting a little scared about something and he was trying to understand why she was acting all strange the whole day. "Before who?" I shoved his hands away from my wrist "Please just let me go." My voice cracked up and tears were crawling down my cheeks. I grabbed my backpack from him and left him dumbfounded.

Mark's POV
I tried to help her but she turned away in fear. What is this girl so afraid of?

I ran to go search for her and saw her standing by the water fountain. I walked up to her and found her silently crying. "You alright?" I tried wipe off her tears bur she slapped my hand away like she did not want me to touch her. What the hell did I do all I did was try to help, this girl is weird.

Hope's POV

Why was he being so kind to me? We just met today so why is he being so caring? "Thanks for being concerned but I have to go." I smiled and started walking the other way to god knows where. "But did I do something wrong?" He called out from a distance and I turned back to him and shook my head and made my way.

Baekhyun's POV

I started walking to the canteen hoping that Hope would be inside, but as I walking down the hallways, people started looking at me and whispering? What's going on?

"Hey Xiumin, Why are so many people staring at me, whats going on?" I asked grabbing my hoodie from my locker putting it on. He ignored my question and I could sense that he knew something. "Hey! I asked you whats going on!" I grabbed his shoulder so he could tell me whats up. "Uh nothing much." He chuckled nervously and started walking away.

"XIUMIN I SWEAR IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHATS GOING ON YOU MAY NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'LL DO!" I screamed back with my whole face turning red and my hands clutched together. "Alright chill!" He scratched his head and sighed and finally spoke, "Okay, a group of girls walked by the 4th building and saw that new kid, Mark and Hope."

"Okay? And?!

"Dont get mad but the girls claimed that they saw Hope on top of Mark." He shrugged and patted my shoulders "You may want to talk to her about." He said walking away. I banged my fists on the lockers angry as hell not knowing what to do at this point.
"I WILL FREAKING KILL THIS GIRL! FIRST SHE DOESNT COME TO ME AND SHE DOES THIS SHIT, OH ITS ON NOW!"

I started to walk down the halls looking really pissed off. "Where is she?!!" I yelled bumping a group of girls out of my way cause they were blocking my sight. I saw Hope putting her stuff away from her locker looking all innocent. This girl may be cute but she just aggravates me to the point I go crazy! I walked towards her and savagely grabbed her wrist "WE REALLY NEED TO TALK!"

Hope's POV
I closed my locker door and
out of nowhere someone grabs my wrist so hard and when I looked up to see who it was, it was Baekhyun acting like a maniac. " Baekhyun! My wrist it hurts, let go!" I tried to get his hand to release from mines. "I dont care let's go now!"

He grabbed me to the back of the school and pushed me on the concrete floor and I fell on my knees, that shit hurts so much! I wasnt able to get up. I looked at my knees and they were badly scrapped. I looked up at him where he gave me a cold glare.

"WHY HAVENT YOU COME TO ME THIS MORNING AT THE TIME I TOLD YOU TO COME?!" He kicked me and grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me like a freaking toy.

I tried to come up with something that will make sense, "We had to drop Hope to the airport, I already told you last week that she was leaving!" I yelled back at him with all the strength I had. "DO YOU THINK I CARE GONA?! WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME, INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR OWN THING!" He pushed me to the wall and started slapping my face to the point I almost blacked out. "Nasty ass bitch." He walked around the back trying to cool down. He walked up to me and starts going off again, " I ALSO HEAR YOU WERE ON TOP OF SOME DUDE IN THE HALLWAYS, SO YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A SLUT IN SCHOOL NOW." My eyes widened to the sudden words he was calling me like are you serious right now? "I WASNT ON TOP OF HIM! IT WASNT LIKE THAT, YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I WAS ACTING DIRTY OR NOT?!"

He looked me up and down and rolled his eyes in disgust " YOUR A FREAKING MESS. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE YOUR DISMISSED." He walked away and went back inside and left me lying on the floor. Every time I get beaten up by him, he always says the same thing "I dont want to see you again" or "Get away from me you whore" and then the next day he's all lovey-dovey. I tried my best to get up but my knees were burning like crazy but I got up some how.

Tears were coming out of my eyes while I ran to the nearest bathroom. Searching for my makeup and started hiding away the marks on my face. I searched my backpack for bandaids. I took out two bandaids and placed them on my knees.

Hope quietly thought to herself when will all this be over and when will she get her happy life back? He's just turned into a dangerous person, when will I get the real Baekhyun back?

*BELL RINGS*
END OF THE DAY

Sierra left before me and I hugged her and said goodbye and it was only me left with the other kids waiting to go home. I sighed and saw couples being cute with each other but me on the other hand just got beat up by m boyfriend, I just want some affection too, you know?

I felt two hands on my shoulders and I shivered in fear, "Oh my god! You scared me." I said taking a big breath with my hands on my chest. "All I did was put my hands on your shoulder, how did that scare you?" Mark said drinking his water and chuckled. "I know but still." I rolled my eyes and texted my mom to find out where she was. "Hmm you look different, like did you put make up on?" He asked touching my face looking back at his fingers which held powder. I chuckled nervously and slid my hair back, "Uh, just to cover my acne spots.." I smiled. I received a text message from my mom saying she was here, I saw her car and waved goodbye to mark.

Mark's POV

She waved goodbye but I still thought something was off. "Hm, I'm telling you this girl is the most mysterious girl i've met so far." I walked to the car with the guys and we drove off.

Hope's POV

I layed my head in the car seat and thought about everything that happened today. "You alright hun"? My mom asked looking back at me wondering if I was okay. "Im fine, just a little tired."

HOME

6:56 PM

I helped my mom cook some dinner and decided to leave some for tomorrow because I didn't feel like eating it all. I walked upstairs to my room and took a bath and put on my PJS and started watching Riverdale on Netflix, then I went to sleep

~