Seven

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun's POV

I didn't feel like getting out the bed cause I was too comfortable to even get up. I felt someones hands holding my waist, I didn't even bother to check cause all I remember was that this girl from school I think her name was Mina, she was checking me out last night at a party one of my friends held. She seemed fun to play with so I brought her home with me. Dont get it twisted, I can be a loving and caring "boyfriend" if I wanted to but having hella girls around me and using them and leaving them for the next victim, is something I enjoy doing. Hope is something else to me, she's different from the other girls I hooked up with and she's definitely hot asf, she's MINE and no one can have her and she knows that! If she makes me mad or upsets me, I do things to her that I havent done to any other girl. But at the end of the day I will always have love for this girl even though we've had our ups and downs she'll always be my baby girl. But who said I was going to stop hooking up with other girls? I told you already its something I like to do for fun, besides I'll leave them for good anyways.

"Get out.." I said getting up from my bed yawning and viciously grabbing the blankets from her

"Why? You said that we're walking to school together" She said pulling the blankets back while grabbing my shirt wanting me to lay back down with her. I ignored her and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I stood there still waiting for this girl to leave with my my fists clenched boiling with anger trying so hard not to grab this girl by the hair and throwing her out of my house.

"Im not going to say it again" I said putting my hands on my face getting exhausted from this girl's whining. "This girl, my god like shit."

"But Baek-

I cut her off and grabbed the blankets once again and pulled her out my room and escorted her out.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

"I hate you baekhyun! But just know this you'll come back." She grabbed her stuff and stormed out of the house. I smirked and closed the door in front of her face. I jogged upstairs and got myself ready for school. I threw on a white t-shirt with a jean jacket and some ripped jeans with some black check board Vans. I ate my breakfast and walked out the door to my car. I wanted to surprise Hope today and drive to school with her instead. Since her mom goes to work early on Mondays nows my chance. I smirked and made my way to Gona's house.

Hope's POV

"Hope! Im off to work I'm bringing Hope with me and I'm dropping Claire to school, have a great day today!"

"Alright, Bye!" I yelled from across my room hearing the door close. I ran downstairs to eat the breakfast my mom left for me. I saw five dollars my mom left on the table next to the glass of orange juice I was drinking in. I took the cash and placed it in my wallet, I love my mom so much.

I really dont want to go to school today, I dont want to deal with this boy, I just hope Baekhyun would forget about what happened yesterday and just move on. While I was about to throw away my dishes in the sink I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly threw them down the sink. Instead of a knock the person at the door kept on ringing the bell nonstop.

"Im coming!!" I grabbed my backpack and my phone and made my way to the door. I opened the door and Baekhyun was leaning on the edge of the wall showing off a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I said closing the door behind me softly about to make a run for it. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. "What? no good morning kiss" he grabbed my waist and looked into my eyes seductively and crashed his soft lips onto mines. I tried to push him away but he was too strong enough for me to even move from his strong hands grabbing my waist. He pulled away and winked at me. I looked away ignoring him and tried to make my way down to school alone but he took my hand and told me to get in the car.

"Get in im driving you to school today." He said while opening the car for me. I wiped my lips and sat in the car and didn't say anything back to him. The whole drive to school was quiet until he puts one of his songs "Monster" I turned my head to the window and started crying softly so he wouldn't hear them. He was about to say something so I wiped them quickly before he questions me and flips out. He grabbed my hand while his other hand was on the steering wheel and looked at me with his innocent glowing eyes and said..

"Hope, I just wanted to say that I love you and that no one can ever take your place baby girl. Your my princess no one can have whats mine. He said checking me out licking his lips. So lets just forget about what happened in the past few days and lets start out fresh" He said rubbing my shoulders giving me a sly grin

I cleared my throat and replied "Yeah, lets just forget about it" I smiled back at him when really I was crying deep inside. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and we we're already at the school. He parked the car and opened the car door for me.

"Ready?" He reached his hand out and I took it, "Yeah." I smiled and stepped out with him, we continued walking together holding hands like a "real" couple would do.

One girl stopped me and told us that we look really cute together. I gave her a fake smile and me and Baekhyun made our way down the hallways.

~

A/N- Thanks for reading :)!

Q's:

Will people at school realize that Baekhyun isn't the "charming" boy they think he is?

Will Mark notice the real Hope and change his mind about her?

Will Baekhyun change?

~