Two

School Hallways

School Hallways

Hope's POV

My head is going everywhere right now my hands were beginning to sweat and every step I took my legs would get shaky. Heading to where Baekhyun's locker was I spotted my close friend. I tell her everything and yes she knows my situation with me and Baekhyun and she once told me that if my heart tells me that the relationship I am right now is not right, then I should go with what my heart says instead of listening to some guy who treats you like an old piece of shit. And shes right but I just cant leave him who knows what he'll do.

Hope turning the other way to avoid her she called her out "Hey Hope, wait!" She didn't budge and kept walking. Sierra grabbed her wrist to slow her down. "Hey, dont try to ignore me why are you such in a hurry you look like a grandma chasing after her cat." She starts laughing and half of the school starts looking at us. "Can you stop making a scene! I have to go to Baekhyun's locker and you know how he is Sierra!" I whispered back to her.

She grabbed my hands and started to make puppy faces that worked every time she begs. "Please just this once?forget that fool Baekhyun he got plenty of girls he hangs out with why does he want you around now?!" Hope sighed and took her hand and agreed to walk with her "Fine." Its 7:09 whats the use, I mean he would understand right? On our way to science class Sierra gave out a big sigh, I asked her whats wrong and she replied, " I heard people talking about a group of boys coming to our school and one of them said they're a kpop group called Got7, we got so much fuck boys in this school and I just hope these group of boys wont add it up." We both stopped in front of the classroom door and waited since class did not start yet.

"Hm Got7, thats a cool name for a group I guess."

the school bell rang and we both entered the classroom following all the other kids. 

They both separated to their seats and Hope's eyes quickly spotted on Baekhyun's. His eyes were filled with anger. She turned away quickly in fear and tried to avoid his stares until a group of girls started screaming.

"What the-

"OH MY GOD! I cant believe it, their here!" One girl said jumping with excitement with her hands clapping joyfully.

"Class, can I have your attention please! Please welcome your new classmates they will be with us for the rest of the year, uh boys you may now introduce yourselves to the class." They all nodded and one of the guys decided to start it off.

"Hey guys, It's your boy double B" He waves and starts dabbing in front of all of us while half of the class were laughing while the other half were basically just kids sitting their not caring or just girls squealing their asses off.