Eleven

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

5:38 PM

"Mom I'm home-

Where were you? You said by 4:30 you'll be home and its now about to hit 5:39, all that time just to buy a dress and some heels? Your probably wondering why my mom is asking why I came late such and such, well just because I'm 18 doesn't mean that I get to do whatever I want just yet. This probably goes out to everyone but my mom is just too much she doesn't even know that I have a boyfriend its not that I cant have one she'll just freak out and do some crazy overboard stuff. I dont want her to ask Baekhyun a whole bunch of weird questions, so I decided to tell her later on but the relationship status between me and Baekhyun is not going too well so right now is not a good time to tell her at all.

"Well we got the dresses its just that the lines were pretty heavy and you know how the traffic is around the mall." I smiled and patted my moms shoulder, " Whats for lunch?" I asked digging around the kitchen.

There is a bowl of rice and beans and chicken and young lady you better hurry up cause that party starts at 7:30 and I dont want to hear no whining when your late. Im going to go take a nap, enjoy your lunch.

I was going through my Instagram and decided to look through Baekhyun's page just because. I swiped down and it was a video of him and some other girl that I couldn't figure out. I opened up the video and it showed the girl lap dancing on baekhyun!

"WHAT THE HELL.." I closed my phone and thought for a second and blocked baekhyun, I really need this dude out of my life. I checked the time and it was 6:10, time is getting by really fast I decided to take a nap for a while before it's time for me to go.

6:46 PM

Hope, Wake up, I shouldn't be having to tell you this you know you have a party to attend so get up and get ready!

I got up and got ready. Put on my dress and heels and applied my own makeup and styled my hair curly.

OUTFIT

Sierra picked me up and we left to the party

Sierra picked me up and we left to the party. Tonight, Im not looking forward to Baekhyun's petty bull shit if he has something to say to me he needs to spill it cause I already know what he's been doing when he's been telling me that "I'm just hanging out with some friends at a party." Or "I'm at the studio making music just for you!" What a jerk. Honestly at this point I dont care, im just here to have a good time and just chill for once. "oOooo you look so nice!" She said touching my hair, "Really, thanks! You look great too! Mhm looking all cute for BamBam." I said shaking my head while she was driving. "You wish! You know you curled up your hair all nice just for Mark to make Baekhyun jealous your not slick." She started laughing out loud making faces at me. "Shut up! And I dont like Mark he's just a friend." She started laughing "Girl, whatever you know you want that-

"HEY!" I slapped her shoulder and she continues busting out laughing. It was a good thing that we were in front of the entrance or I would've stopped this car so I could deal with this girl.

"Yooo BTS's house is hugeee!" We both got out the car and literally stood there admiring the huge house while people were walking pass us while we're still standing there like idiots.

Oh no! He's walking towards our way, let's hurry and go inside." I was very confused so I asked"What are you talking about?As I turned the other way GOT7 comes out walking in like their getting ready to take pictures at a red carpet and let me tell you they looked great!

"Hey Sierra and damn you look great!"

Sierra's POV

SIERRA'S OUTFIT

"Hey Sierra and damn you look great!" He smile holding out his hand wanting me to walk with him inside

"Thank you! That means a lot, I tried." I cleared my throat and smiled back nervously at him. "Why are we both standing here like idiots, take my hand and walk with me." I smiled and took his hand and we walked inside.

BamBam's POV

Truthfully, Sierea looked very beautiful tonight I didn't know that she will glow up like this, I was shocked! But to tell you honestly Sierra is the type of girl that will tell you anything and keep it 100 with you regardless of how embarrassing it is she will let you know whats up. Those are my type of ladies but I'm not looking for a relationship yet but Sierra might be one step closer to being my first if she's willing to. And of course it would have to be a process to probably end up together, but you never know. And besides who doesn't love me? Everybody loves me haha Double B!

Hope's POV

Wow, that escalated quick.

I suddenly get shoved by the shoulder by some dude who just walked pass me. "Dude can you at least say sorry, Geez."

Unknown: "My bad..

He walked back to apologize but then he froze. I looked up and it was Mark standing in front of me, I squinted my eyes to make sure I was really looking at Mark, cause to be honest the Mark I know at school damn sure dont look like the one who's standing in front of me now. His eyes widened once he also noticed who I was. Mark dead ass looked so different. His hair was glowing red like freaking ketchup, his body shape looked totally different in a suit. He lowkey look kinda cute. ahem, but I dont like him though .-.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that? am I that beautiful that you just cant take your eyes off of." I said snapping my fingers to get his attention.

"No its just-

"Just what?

"You just look

"Look? Just say it, it's not that hard.

...

~