Thirteen

Mark's POV

Mark's POV

We came home very late from the party last night and I missed half of the fun cause I had to drop Hope home. I did not want to drop her but hey I was being nice and she needed a ride home so why not. I knocked on every door to wake up the guys since they got drunk last night. To be honest I really dont understand why we still have to go to school, we're idols but they want us to finish our school work, complete bullshit. None of the guys wanted to wake up so I just left them to sleep and probably they'll realize their late for school and get their shit together. Threw in a white shirt and a black jacket and put on some vans and went straight to the car.

Hope's POV

"But mom I need a ride home!" I screamed from up stairs fixing my hair, "I know but I have to go to work I'm late, call one of your friends to pick you up!" She already was at the car and drove off and left me home by self with no ride, great. I grabbed my phone and texted Sierra and asked if she'll be able to pick me up, but she was already at school.

"I'm for sure not calling baekhyun's ass to pick me up piece of trash is going to act all sweet and nice like nothing ever happened and I'm done with it." I packed my backpack and tried to figure out who can pick me up for school, I might as well just take the day off. I got an upcoming call from Sierra and I picked it up..

"Hey, did you find a ride?

"No and I am not asking baekhyun, I'm just going to stay home

"How about you call your boyfriend Mark..

"He's not my boyfriend. And he's probably at school already so yeah no.

"Girl just call him." She hung up on me and left me speechless. "She didn't have to hang up on me like that." I thought about calling him and I eventually did. I dialed his number and he picked up.

"Hello?

Mark's POV

JB just texted me that they'll be going to the school a little later. I stopped at a stoplight and received a call from an unknown caller. "Hello?"

"Hey, its me Hope

"Hey whats up?

"Uh, can you pick me up please?

How many times is this girl going to ask me for a ride next time she better download Uber and let them pick her up. "Alright I'll be there in a few." I hung up and turned my car around and headed to her house.

Hope's POV

I stood outside waiting for his car to pop up and pulled out my phone and started playing Superstar BTS to take time. I heard a beep and saw his car appear in front of my house, I walked to his car and went inside, "Good morning! Thank you for picking me up." I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes at me, " You really need to get a drivers license." He shook his head in shame and started driving. "So no good morning, wow your incredible." I folded my arms and went on my phone. He chuckled and turned on one of his music and started singing along to "Never Ever", "Can you turn your music down a little bit?!" I said yelling over his music but he still wasn't listening so I turned down the volume myself. "Who do you think you are touching MY volume in MY car, put it back up now!" I shook my head, "Why don't you do it since you so worried about it." I laughed and continued playing on my phone. He scoffed, "Oh so you want to be rude, you better be glad I'm taking your ass to school in my car cause I could've said hell no." I turned the volume back up and applied my headphones on so I couldn't hear him talk or his music.

"Yeah that's what I thought." He laughed and continued singing. The route he was going to was not the way to go to school, he was going somewhere else. "Where are you going? We're supposed to be going to school." He ignored me and we we're at the Starbucks drive thru. " Hope chill, school starts at 9:00 AM and its 8:10 so calm down." I punched his arm and he ignored it and started talking to the drive thru cashier. "Can I please have two iced coffees please." He got his two coffees and got out the drive thru and we made our way to school. "Ooo you bought me one! Thank you so much." I was about to take it until he took it from me. "Who said this was for you." He started laughing, "But, I-I." I frowned and pouted. "Im just playing here, you big baby." He gave it to me and I gave him the biggest smile, "Thank you so much!!!" He nodded and he continued focusing on the road.

I just received a message from baekhyun, holy shit! what does this guy possibly want from me!! I opened it and it read..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baekhyun: Why aren't you at school. Will you be coming?

I replied..

Hope: Why do you want to know if I'm going to school or not? :|

Baekhyun: What did you just say? I'm your boyfriend Hope what the fuck are you talking about.

I replied

Hope: Oh right! A boyfriend that also claims another girl, oh yeah, I know what you did so don't try to act like you dont know.

Baekhyun: Fuck you talking about?!

I replied

Hope: Baekhyun! Im done with you, dont you get it?! So get lost!!

Baekhyun: Oh.. So you want to act big and bold now LOL, we'll see about that cause you already know that NO ONE is allowed to take you, matter fact you already know what'll happen to your ass if I swear If I see you with that boy Mark I'll kick your ass! I dont care what you say you cant erase yourself from me. Better see you at school.

What the fuck is he talking about? So he thinks he can control me know?! Oh no baby see that's what you not going to do. I just want this guy out of my life.

Mark turned over to me and asked, "You alright, you look kind of pissed." I shook my head, "No I'm fine, are we almost at school we need to get to class." He nodded, "We're here."

Mark's POV

I knew something wasn't right here just couldn't find out what. Why was Hope acting all strange all of a sudden like someone pissed her off. I dont know but she looked kind of scared, every time she's around she's always scared of something like what the hell is going on. She might be one of the strangest people I've ever met in my life. We got out the car and made our way into the school.

"I have to go to my English class, bye see you later." She ran as fast as the wind and left. I walked to my locker and got my things for my next period and started walking to class.

I dont know whats going on with Hope, but I should get to the bottom of it.

~

A/N

Woah it's been a while! Finally updated woop woop! Thanks for reading :) ❤️❤️