Nine

2 Hours Later

2 Hours Later...

Hope's POV

"Hope! What are you still doing here? I come back from my lunch break expecting you to head to your next class but you slept here in my class for 2 hours straight!" Ms. Lee yelled shaking my shoulders. "Five more minutes just 5"I said putting my head back down but she grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to the classroom door. "Please I'm tired cant I just stay here and sleep for a little bit?" I folded my hands and made a puppy faces.

No Ma'am go to lunch. You already missed your 2nd period.

"But-

No buts go now. She pushed me gently to the classroom door wanting me to leave.

"I thought I was your favorite student." I said giving her a cheesy smile. "Girl please. And there's a little note on top of your head silly!" She laughed and closed the door in front of me

"A what..

I touched my forehead and there laid a note stuck on top of it. And it read..

Since you were asleep and I was doing all the work, Meet me in the library so we can finish this project

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the canteen for lunch. What a jerk

**

"But you missed 2nd block!" She yelled with food sticking out her mouth." I laughed a little, "Ew close your mouth girl."

"Hey, you know bambam asked me to the party?" She said acting all normal like what the hell, she would be so excited why is she so chill about that.
"That's great!! Aren't you excited?" I said applauding her, "I am but It's not that big of deal, we're good friends!" She said hiding away her blushes. Yeah right.

I looked around the lunchroom and tried to spot for Baekhyun but he was nowhere to be found. Where is he? Hm, he's probably with his friends at the roof top

Baekhyun's POV

School Roof

"Kai! Get your ass back here and help us finish these lyrics I got things to do!" I said getting out our book filled with many of our hit songs. "Dude, I already did half of the lyrics and Chen and Suhan did the other. You didn't do shit, so quit acting like you do stuff for the group when you actually dont." He coldly slammed the rooftop door in front of me. What the hell is his problem?

"Well that was cold, we'll go talk with him to see if he's alright." Chanyeol patted me in the back and left with the other guys. I went to the bathroom and screamed, "What the hell is Kai's problem?! I do help out with the group WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!

I brushed my hair with my hands and made a big sigh and took a sip of my water. I walked out the boys bathroom and walked to my locker. I stuffed in our music book nicely and closed the locker door. I continued walking to who knows where but I felt someone following me. I still kept on walking and heard small footsteps more like high heels behind me. I stopped and turned and saw no one. I continued again and still felt like someone was following me so I turned back quickly and found a girl hiding behind a wall acting really obvious. I walked towards her and saw Mina holding on her skirt looking down nervously at the ground.

"What do you want? Why are you following me? Didn't I make it clear that I dont want to see you?!" I yelled scaring her making her back away.

"But I..I miss you."

I scoffed and continued walking but she was still following me. "I really do! Last night you told me that you loved me, took me home with you and you made out with me! And now you're acting like nothing ever happened!"

"I dont have time for this." I walked past her but she grabbed my arms and pulled me back, Baekhyun, stop playing games!" She pulled my arm back and placed her hands on my face and kissed me out of nowhere and of course I kissed her back. She broke the kiss and pushed me to a near by locker

"Stop acting childish, just admit that you like me. You should really learn how to be honest with people cause right now your not with me." She said admiring my eyes touching my cheeks with her soft hands. I smirked and pushed her away from me

"Maybe I do like you, Maybe I dont." I grabbed her hands and we made our way to the back of the school to continue what we were doing.

Marks's POV

I sat at the table me and the boys usually sit at in the library. I continued researching about turtles and added some details in our power point draft. I freaking hate designing power points! Since Hope didn't do nothing she's designing the powerpoint and looking for some research. Where is this girl did this idiot forget?

~