Five

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

Taking a little rest I turned on the TV and started watching "Riverdale" on Netflix. Claire went to sleep once we got back she told me she was really tired.

"Im home!" My mom came back calling me to get the stuff out of the car. I ran downstairs and saw like a whole bunch of gifts on the floor.
"Mom? Are these our presents? How did you already have time to wrap them up?!" I held a bunch of presents and brought them to her room and hid them under her closet.

"Wheres Claire?' My mom asked, "She's sleeping she said she was tired, but what were you going say after that?" She sat down and got herself a drink, "Sevyn will be coming back to spend the Christmas with us." I gave out a huge smile and started jumping up and down. I know It's been like 3 days without her and I'm missing her like crazy!! "Are you for real yay!"

Yes, I just got a call from her once I got inside the mall. She said she will come and celebrate with us Christmas morning since her flight leaves at 12:00 AM. We all have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to pick her up at the airport."

"Oh okay"

"Are you hungry" She asked walking to the refrigerator, "No I made food a few hours ago, and I'm stuffed I'll be in my room if you need me." I went upstairs and continued watching my shows.

*PHONE RING'S*

I took my phone and I had received a message from Baekhyun 30 minutes ago! He's going to get so angry!

I opened my iMessages and he wrote..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Baekhyun: Hey baby

Baekhyun: Why arent you replying!

Baekhyun: Are you still upset from what happened the other day? Im sorry but it just irks me that you just obey me. Why dont you just listen? Anyways, it wont happen again :)

Baekhyun: To make it up to you, tomorrow im going to take you somewhere special the whole day❤️

I replied..

Baekhyun thats great but I dont think the WHOLE day will be good for me..

He replied..

Baekhyun: Why not...

What do you mean why not I have a family and its Christmas and you cant even understand that?!

Baekhyun: I dont care if its Christmas, Thanksgiving or New Years eve I'm picking you up at 2:00, dont test me Gona you already know whats going to happen AND IM SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

Okay..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Are you freaking kidding me? He must be on something if he thinks I'm going to spend my whole Christmas with this dude, hell no.

"Why the hell do I have to be with Baekhyun for the rest of the day tomorrow? Its not fair! This boy has no heart at all. He's always thinking about himself and not others!"

"What am I going to do?"

I thought about it all night and finally made up my mind, We're Just going to have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

~

A/N
Hope your Christmas was great!"