Fourteen

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun's POV

So Hope thinks shes the boss now huh? thats why shes always having problems with me and then ends up getting her behind beat up, I cant stand her sometimes. Yeah I may be cheating on her with some other chick but at the end of the day I'm going to always have love for this girl and be there for her whenever she needs me. Sometimes I just love having fun a little too much with different girls and I guess it's a habit but honestly I dont care cause Hope's mines and cant be no one else's.

Me and the rest of the guys walked into the canteen and got our lunch.

"Hey Baekhyun you still found Hope, did she come to school?" Sehun asked getting his food tray, "Man I dont even know at this point I'm not worried about her right now." I sat down and started eating my lunch and spotted Mina, "I'm not fucking with Hoperight now, I think im in the mood to mess around after lunch with Mina." I smirked and continued eating my lunch. "Baekhyun, your such a player and the fact that you still have Hope is crazy." We all laughed and started discussing about our music and upcoming comeback.

Hope's POV

Me and Sierra got our lunch early and decided to eat in Ms.Lee's classroom, I wanted to avoid Baekhyun so we both went into her class, she doesn't really care long as we dont mess her classroom up. Sierra picked up her juice box, "So Baekhyun really said that he'll kill you if he sees you with Mark?" I nodded my head and shrugged, "I have nothing to say to him, I really dont care anymore." I rolled my eyes and ate my lunch. Sierra stood up and said, "I swear if this bitch put his hands on you again, I'm telling bambam to beat his ass." I laughed so loud, "What the hell is bambam going to do, he's so skinny." She slapped my shoulder, "Shutup, you dont if he can fight or not." We both laughed and continued eating. I got and up and went to use the bathroom.

Mark's POV

The others finally came to school and arrived right before lunch. We ate our lunch and headed to the back of the school, it's where we would always hang out. Jackson pulled me to the side to talk privately, "Why do I hear that your messing around with Hope when she already has a boyfriend?" I shook my head, "Dude what the hell are you talking about I'm not dating her and what's going on between her and her boyfriend has nothing to do with me so please stop asking me if I'm dating her cause I dont like her, I need to use the bathroom so excuse me." I went out and made my way to the boys bathroom. I got out and went in my locker and get a sip of my water, I passed by the girls bathroom and saw Hope walk out of it. Mark said to himself, "I wanna scare her, I know it's going to piss her off but It's going to be funny." I started following behind her.

Hope's POV

I finished doing my business and started heading back to Ms.Lee's classroom. I heard footsteps behind me and got scared thinking that it was Baekhyun, I started running and someone grabbed by arm, "Why were you running? Were you scared?" He started laughing and I pushed him away, "Can you stop scaring me like that! shit." I opened the class door and he closed it right when I was about to go inside, "Wanna take a walk, I'm bored." He asked while he was using his phone, "No, I dont want to." He had a blank face, "Man why not, Come on!" I gave up and decided to walk with him. We walked around the 2nd building and started talking about random stuff like animals and our family. I learned a little bit more about him, "We own a dog named Coco, I love her so much.", "Aww really! That's so cute, you should send me pictures of your her!" I laughed and heard Baekhyun coming our way, I recognize his voice really well, So I pulled Mark to some closet that was close by so we can hide. "Yo! What the fuck are you doing?!", "Shh!" I covered his mouth and tried to hear the conversation outside which sounded like Baekhyun talking to some girl.

Baekhyun's POV

Right now I'm taking my mind off of Gona and kind of kicking it with Mina for now. Mina was acting a little upset at the fact I was still with Hope, "No I dont want to do this if your still with that slut, I'm leaving." She tried to leave but I grabbed her back, "Girl stop playing I'm not messing with her she's done and over with, I promise." She looked me deep in the eyes and I kept a straight the whole time, "Fine, I believe you." She grabbed me in a hug and pulled me back, she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed me into the locker. "Oh so now you finally made your decision, I like that-

"WHAT THE FUCK BAEKHYUN!

Hope's POV

With my hands still on Mark's mouth, I heard him talking to the girl he was with saying that he's done with me and stuff but like an hour ago you were the one claiming me saying that no one can have me but yourself, but your dumbass is with another chick hell no! I opened the door and saw them two kissing in front of the lockers.

"WHAT THE FUCK BAEKHYUN!

I stood there in shock boiling in anger, they both stopped to look at me surprised that I popped up on them.
"Hey babe, it's not-

"Dont babe me Baekhyun!

"Hey! Watch your mouth, you already know you dont want to make a scene, and why the hell did you come out of a closet with this dude? I told you to stay away from him!

"You dont tell me what to do!" I saw Mark trying to walk away and grabbed his arm and brought him back, "He's my friend and he's staying whether you like it or not." Mark shook his head and released his arm from my hand, "Nah I think I should go, this is not my issue so I might as well stayout of it." He walked away and left me there all by myself, "But-

"Yeah that's right you dont need him, you need ME, so stop acting like a fool and get your mind straight." He walked away leaving me and that girl he was messing around with. "So your Hope the slut. How are you with baekhyun but your in a closet with another dude? Wow incredible no wonder your always getting your ass beat up." She laughed arranging your makeup.

From all this mess im in and this girl has the audacity to feel some type of way when she's the one that's totally wrong. "Bitch you must be smoking dick if you think your talking to me cause at least I'm not begging other people to be with them, so please, how about you get to stepping and sit your little ass somewhere else thank you." I rolled my eyes and walked away from her presence.

What took you so long!?

Did you take a shit?!

I cut Sierra off and explained to her that I didn't want to talk about it.

Mark's POV

Once Hope pulled me into the closet, It felt kind of weird she smelt really nice I mean not like she doesn't at all but she smelled really good. To me I was kind of nervous cause I just met her and we were that close, literally I felt her chest all up on mines. Looking at her eyes made me wonder how sweet and kind Hope really was after all even though she's annoying ass hell she has a good heart and thats all that matters. But what the hell was all that about with her and Baekhyun?

After what I saw, My mind was like let me just take my ass somewhere else. But what confused me the most was that, Hope would flinch every time Baekhyun would say anything. You could see the fear in her eyes I dont know if I'm right or wrong but is Hope afraid of him?

~

A/N

Yay new chapter!! Thanks for reading! Will update soon!