Six

Mark's POV

Mark's POV

ON THE PHONE..

"Hey Dad! I'm getting ready right now I'll see you in a bit!"

"Cant wait to see you my boy! It felt so long! You know living in LA feels different when your not here." I smiled and replied, "Yeah I get it living in South Korea has been a little weird without you guys either."

"Hey dont feel bad, today's Christmas we'll all spend the day together in South Korea here with you!" I cant wait to spend the day with my family on this special day, it felt so long without them. I hung up the phone and rushed to the bathroom and took a good 10 minute shower. I walked back to the room and threw on a pink shirt and some ripped jeans with my black boots. I decided to put on my black hat.

"Damnn, I woke up so early woah." checking my phone which read 5:47 AM

Hope's POV

"Mom hurry! We have to get to the airport lets go!"

"What did I tell you about rushing me your not the one who's going to be driving Hope so stop pressuring me!"

"Okay but still let's go! She started to drive off to the airport.

Mark's POV

"Dad? I'm here in front of the airport are you  still inside?" Yeah I'm here, Im on my way outside but I need your help carrying my luggage may you help me please?" I sighed and told him sure.

"Yoo Dad! Wassup? I got out the car and ran to my dad and gave him a manly hug. I almost passed out from how strong his muscles were. Damn this dude is strong what the hell has he been eating? He gained a little weight. " Its good to see you."He said patting my shoulders and heading to the front seat, "Wait aren't you going to help too?" I said holding like 3 duffle bags over my shoulders. Huhh I cant hear you, Uhhhh I'm sleeping. "Oh my god" I started shoving the duffle bags nicely and neat in the back of the car. My mom walked out with two other duffle bags like damn how many clothes you guys brought for 3 days? "Hey mom!" I gave her a hug and she hugged me back and I walked her to the passengers seat. I was getting ready to close the trunk until I heard a loud beeping noise. "What the hell!"

Hope's POV

"Hope! Can you get out the car and tell this kid to move his car for others to pass through." I was really tired I didn't feel like getting up though, "Whyy?" My mom gave a death stare and I got out of the car and I saw mark just standing there pissed as hell

I said to myself, "This is so embarrassing oh my gosh!"

Mark's POV

I stood there to see Hope looking at me, like why the hell did you beep your horn for? "Why did you beep at me when you could've gone the other way smart ass, you scared me!" I yelled putting my hand on the right side of my chest which was still beating fast. "First of all that wasn't me who beeped that was my mom and second why are you screaming at me?!" She had nothing to say to me because obviously she looked stupid right now.

Hope's POV

"You stupid bitch!" After hearing what I jus said I covered my mouth feeling kind of bad over what I just said. His eyes widened and his veins were popping out with anger, "Im a stupid bitch?! Oh so I'm a bitch all of a sudden? Wait so who's the bitch who tried to help you when you "accidentally" fell on top of me?
All this time I tried to figure out why a sweet and ordinary girl would be so afraid of who knows what, I wanted to help but I guess I was wrong about the sweet/ordinary part. Your probably the same as all the other girls, all of you dont know how to respect a man for who he is in his heart ." He scoffed and walked back to his car slamming the door behind him and he drove off. Noo, I didn't mean it like that I did not intend to hurt you. Tears started building up my eyes while walked back to the car devastated over what I just said to mark I didn't mean it really.

Mark's POV

"Who was that you were talking to a little while ago?" My mom asked, "Just a girl who..lets talk about something else please." I said smiling back at her and she nodded

My dad asked, "How about we all go to that restaurant we always go to." I nodded my head, "Sounds great."

Mark really thought Hope was a really cool and nice person who would be different from the others but he guessed not.

Hope's POV

We all went home as a family and ate dinner. Hope decided to make the meal herself and made all of us rest, after dinner we finally opened up the presents since we couldn't this morning due to picking up Sevyn. My mom gave Claiee a barbie doll house set and I got a new phone and Sevyn had gotten a new computer. "Thanks mom!" I hugged my mom and went upstairs to my room. I set my new phone on the desk and started to recap everything that happened at the airport, I really did fuck things up but I didn't mean it though.

Flashback..

"All this time I tried to figure out why a sweet and "ordinary" girl would be so shy and scared of certain things..I wanted to help but I guess I was wrong about the sweet and ordinary part. Your probably the same as all the other girls, all of you dont know how to respect a man for who he is in his heart." I thought about what Mark said to me. But I'm not who he thinks I am. I sighed and rested my head on the pillow. I got out my phone and just saw that I received a message from Baekhyun a few hours ago.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

7:05 Am
Baekhyun: Merry Christmas Hope, I Love You

4:01 PM
Baekhyun: Where the fuck were you? You were supposed to be here around 2:00, got me waiting for 2 hours for your ass!

5:32 PM
Baekhyun: Fine dont respond but tomorrow you'll regret it!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my god!" I grabbed my new phone and dialed his number to make it up to him.

Hello? Who's this?

"Hey...It's Hope

He scoffed, "What do you want?"

I sighed and started off, "I'm sorry for missing out on your plans but I had to pick up Sevyn from the airport for Christmas so we can celebrate together." I tried to talk it out nice with him but that didn't work at all. He cut me off, "Im tired of hearing the same bull shit from you! Just you wait and see what will happen to you tomorrow goodbye!" I gave out the biggest sigh ever. Sometimes I just wish that there was a button that I can press to turn back time.

~