Eight

Mark's POV

Mark's POV

"Mark do you remember what we had to do for the Science project? My partner forgot to tell me what I had to do." Bambam asked and I juts looked at him with a annoyed face of dumb he was acting right now. "Are you retarded, all we had to do was look for animals and write about it." I said laughing getting my hoodie from my locker. "Shoot, I totally forgot what me and her were supposed to do." He laughs and gave himself a face palm, "Do you and your partner got something?" I didn't want to bring Hope's name up cause I dont have time for her, "Uhh I forgot but me and my partner already have an idea"

"Besides your lazy ass was probably sleeping in class, like you always do." He punched my shoulder and said he was not falling asleep. Lies

"You can ask Jackson I wasn't sleeping in class, right Jackson?"

"Honestly I dont care if you fell asleep or not your just naturally dumb." We all laughed and made our way down the hall until we saw some group of girls admiring a couple walking together.

Bambam's POV

"Wait but isn't that Hop-

"Quiet down Yugyeom!" I kicked his feet so he could shut up. Mark got really angry when he came back from going out with his parents and it was about Hope and he told us that he doesn't was us to bring that girl up. I turned to Mark and instantly Mark's face turned red and his eyes were getting really scary, he was pissed off. I didn't know if it was because of yugyeom or because of her presence.

Mark's POV

I saw Hope and some boy holding hands while girls were cheering them on. I dont know why but I started to get mad for some reason, Is it because of Yugyeom? Is it because of what happened between me and Hope at the airport? I just wanted to flip out on everyone at this moment. While Hope was putting her stuff away inside her locker me and her caught eye contact, I scoffed and walked away from the huge crowd. Me and the guys continued walking and made our way down to first period. I cant deal with girls anymore, everywhere I go all the girls I meet all act the same to me.

Hope's POV

Mark and me made eye contact but he just kept a straight face and rolled his eyes and walked away with the rest of his friends. Is he still mad at me? Why did I that!! Ugh.

"Babe are you okay? ready to go to class?" Baekhyun grabbed both my hands looking deep in my eyes feeling concerned. "Yeah, lets go" He kissed my cheek and we continued our way down to Science class. I was kinda nervous cause Mark's my partner and I have to sit next to him. Why me!

Me and Baekhyun both entered the class and we separated. For some reason my seat was not in the back anymore, its in the middle.

"Uhh Mark and Hope? Your seats are no longer in the back you now sit behind BamBam and Sierra for now on. Please move now"