Ten

Hope'snPOV

Hope'snPOV

After lunch was free period for the seniors so I needed to head to the library to finish this project. I went to my locker first and took out my journal and my phone charger and I made my way to the library.

Mark's POV

What is taking this girl so long!
I stood up and stretched. I checked the time and it was 12:03 PM, we still had time to finish it's just that she's wasting my free time. I walked out and went to search for her. I kept on walking and while I was walking Sana was coming towards my way. Oh no not this girl again..

"Mark can I talk to you for a sec?" Sana appeared in front of me trying to grab my hand. I walked past her and ignored her. " C'mon can we just talk?" She grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back. I pushed her hands off me and cursed under my breath,
"How annoying are you going to get each time I see you? If you cant see the obvious then I'm going to just say it to you then..

"I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU so put that in that little head of yours, Jesus are you stalker now like god damn."  I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Oh alright but just remember that your making a really dumb decision." She grabbed her purse from her locker and walked away. "Like I care bye." I walked away and went to my locker to get my water bottle. I spotted Gona coming out the girls bathroom so I closed my locker door and went up to her.

"Hey! I waited for over 30 minutes at the library waiting for you to show up." She sighed, "If you want to continue arguing you can but I'm done and you should too and I was just going to the library I just went to use the bathroom." She kinda had a point but still! To have me waiting is not cool. I flicked her forehead, "Alright dont act smart with me, I dont have time for that let's go." I grabbed her arm and we went to the library

Hope's POV

"Why'd you flick my forehead?!" I said rubbing my forehead, "Cause you dont listen, now can you sit down and write some information about the turtles while I write about other animals since all you want to do is sleep, your ass will be doing some work too, chop chop." I frowned and opened my computer and started working. I got my markers out and started drawing on my notebook since I was bored,
As I was drawing mark ended up laughing for some reason, "What? whats so funny?"

"What the hell is that?" He pointed at my drawing continued laughing non stop. "What do you mean its a turtle focus on your computer." I threw one of my pens at him so he can shutup

"It's not funny, like you can draw any better." I rolled my eyes and continued, "Way better than that!" He started laughing so much to the point where he almost fell. "Ha! Thats why you almost fell goofy" He sat back down embarrassed pretending that nothing happened.

"Can we just finish this project?"

"Im already done with everything I just need you to design the project." He gave me his computer and took out his phone and started playing on it.

"Oh and here's the research. Since YOU were sleeping all you have to do is add all that in to the powerpoint and we're good to go." He gave me the journal and continued playing on his phone. I stared back at him coldly while he was enjoying his time on his phone. Bitch.

"So you're just going to sit there on your phone without even helping me?" I said folding my arms. "What do you mean? I did mostly everything all you gotta do is just add them to the power point. Your a senior and you cant even do that?" He sighed and went back on his phone. "Who doesn't know how to work a powerpoint." I scoffed. "Apparently you dont." I kicked his leg and threw a paper ball at him.

Mark's POV

I sat next to her and watched her type. I stared at her dimples and started to chuckle on how tiny they were. I pushed her hand away gently from the laptop mouse and decided to finish the rest. "Let me finish this cause your falling asleep and doing this really slow, you can just chill for now. "Why, I was doing perfectly fine." She tried to grab the mouse back but I was quick enough to grab it first. " Shut up and sit over there." She threw one of her pens at me, this girl is getting annoying and it's not even funny.

She kept the USB instead cause she didn't trust me with it. I mean I could've kept the USB it's just that she "felt" like I will loose it or forget about it. "Noo! Your not keeping the USB so stop whining about it!" She grabbed the USB from me and stuffed it in her backpack. "Whyyy?" I made a puppy face but that shit didn't work.

Welp, I'm leaving catch you later." I pushed in my chair and was about to head out but I totally forgot to ask her about something. Are you attending BTS's party tonight?" I asked looking at my phone camera fixing my hair.

"Yeah, why?

"I was just asking chill, it's not like I was going to ask you to go with me anyways you think I forgot what you did to me in the airport-

She frowned and spoke, "Im sorry, I didn't mean to get all pressed I was just angry, can you forgive me so we can get pass this?"

"Hmm I'll think about it.." I laughed and left the library. I heard her call me a bastard and I busted out laughing, this girl is too funny!

Hope'snPOV

Hmm, Mark doesn't seem like a jerk after all. I dont know but this time I felt comfortable talking to him. It felt like we had a really good connection I guess, Even though we fought once, he kind of got over it, I just wish Baekhyun would do the same.

I got out my phone and texted Nuran to tell her that I was free to go to the mall after school to get our outfits. I hate wearing dresses but I'm only doing this for her.

***

We sat down to rest from all that walking around. I took a few sips on my Starbucks drink trying to rewind everything that happened in the library. "Oooo! Forever 21 or H&M?" Nuran asked I replied, "I guess Forever 21 would be okay." I said sipping my Starbucks.

Your thinking about something, I know you are whats going?" She asked, "If it's about baekhyun then I'll freaking kill this dude-

"No, It's not him it's Mark..

"What about him?

"I dont know but I just keep thinking about him ever since I left the library..

"Gurll! That means you like him, what do you like about him?

"I dont like him no not at all, it's just that he's way different from Baekhyun and his personality is pretty cool and he can be funny at times, and he laughs like a 5 year old girl its hilarious!

"So detailed! Well with whatever decision you feel is best then I'm with it..

"What decision?

"Oh! You wanting to date mark instead of baekhyun, I can read minds you know?

"What!?