Sixteen

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

The sky was getting a little dark as the sun was getting ready to set. As if the sky had layers of red, orange and pink shades of color. Walking through the side walk, tears began to fall down my cheeks remembering the times where I didn't have to deal with the mess I was dealing with right now. Was I worth it? I am truly loved by others around? Those were the types of questions I've been looking for all my life ever since my dad left me and my family due to loosing interest in my mom and leaving her for another women. After my dad left, everything I had vanished before my eyes. Sadly, when my dad left 2 years ago that was when Baekhyun started changing a whole lot. He was always the sweetest one sending my flowers once in a blue moon in front of my door step or would constantly cuddle with me everywhere we went, now he's just the complete opposite. Sometimes I wonder what made him changed so much? Was it me? Did something happen?

My whole entire life was crumbling bit after bit. Who knew a precious life handed to you can just vigorously swift to so much  pain and hurt, that you just can't deal with anymore and you end up thinking about ending it all for good. When I was 13 I started doing things that were not what I had expected I would be doing. After my mom and Hope found out, I had gotten from therapy and I've gotten much better. But when Baekhyun came into my life, It makes me tempted to go back to those things again. What I always wanted in life was to be loved again. To be accepted by someone and who loves me for who I am. But who is that specific person? My mind is everywhere right now.

I spotted a nearby bench and just relaxed myself there. I checked the time and it was 6:36 PM. I got out my phone and dialed my mom..

"Hey mom..

"Hey, Where are you?

"Sitting down at a bench..

"Why are you sitting at a bench when you should be heading home? Is Nuran with you or?

I had to lie that I was with Sierra if not she would get really pissed. "UH yeah! She was actually thinking about letting me sleep over her house for just today..

"Thats fine. As long as both of you girl are going to school tomorrow right?

"Oh course! Well goodnight mother, love you! If anything happens call me."

"Alright love you too.

I sighed. Let me go ahead and call Nuran to pick me up. She picked up the phone..

"Hey..

"Oh hey whats up?

"Can you pick me up from a park? I'll send you the address and also my mom allowed me to sleepover, would your mom let me?

"Duh of course!

"Okay please hurry. It's getting a little scary around here so..

"Yeah, I'm already in the car