Four

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEEP..

The alarm has been going off like 7 times, "Shutup!" I got my pillow and stuffed it on my ears and went back to sleep..

BEEP BEEP BEE-

"Oh my freaking gosh!" I got out the bed and threw the alarm clock on the floor. "Great way to start my morning." I sighed and grabbed the towel and went to the bathroom and took a nice bath to kind of remove all the stress. I walked back into the room and threw on my PINK jacket with some jeans and slid on some socks with my NIKE sandals. I didn't feel like doing my hair but I did it anyways cause my mom would send me back to my room to fix it if it looked horrible so I decided to brush it and leave it out. Checking my phone I just received a message from Nuran saying..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sierra: Hey GM, Want to drink bubble tea at the Bubble Bar later?

Hey, I have to ask my mom first because she's going shopping and Im staying with Claire while she's out.

She replied..

Sierra: Okay, let me know when you can. See you later hopefully

I replied

Alr bet
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Claire already got up to take a bath since she knows how to get ready herself without me helping her. I went on my phone and went on instagram to just look at some stuff. My mom came to the room and told us to get ready for breakfast we both ran downstairs to get our breakfast. "Stop running! This is not a playground sit down and eat your breakfast." She demanded and we both started eating our food.

"Hope, I have to head to the mall today to get some stuff can you please watch rose for me while I'm out?" She asked getting her purse ready to go out, "Sure, but Sierra wanted me to go get some bubble tea with her, I can go with Claire too." She nodded and left the house. I texted Sierra to let her know that I will be able to go get bubble tea with her..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can go but I'm bringing Claire with me also..

Sierra: Np! Be there at 3:00
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The time was still early so Hope decided to watch some Netflix with rose before she came.

Few minutes later we heard a knock on the door and I checked outside and I opened the door. "Hey! We're ready." We both smiled and we all got in the car. We were listening to Billie Eilish and we were all jamming in the car.

"Hey Hope, where were you yesterday I barely saw you?" I tried to ignore her question but she asked again, "Uh with..Baekhyun." I smiled trying to act cool, "Oh that piece of trash, I'm telling you Hope if he ever lays a hand on you then i'm calling the police for real, is he hurting you Hope?"

She asked and this time she was serious, "No! No way! Why would he, I mean we everyone knows that he has anger issues but he wont go that far." I laughed nervously, "Okay whatever you say, I believe you." She smiled and continued driving.

Hope knew that lying to her friend was the best choice because she didn't want her to be apart of the mess she was already in and no matter how much she wanted to tell her the truth she just couldn't.

We arrived at the Bubble Tea Bar and we went in and took our orders. "We would like two Mango bubble teas and one ice-cream please!" Sierra payed the cashier and we all sat down waiting for our orders and once we got them we all chatted.

Mark's POV

Me and the guys weren't really doing anything so we decided to go to the Bubble Bar, the place where we always hang out.

"Hey Mark come on!" Jackson yelled from downstairs heading to the car. "Yeah just putting my clothes on." I'm always the last one to get ready, very picky when i'm figuring out what to wear so I decided to put on a a white hoodie with some jeans and some Balenciagas. We all headed out to the car and drove to the bar.

We blasted one of ours songs "Look" but it was very silent in the car, no one was talking until.

"Hey mark?

"Hm?

"Why were people talking about you being on top of some chick the other day?" Bambam asked looking at his phone camera fixing his hair. I'm not a f boy why the hell is he bringing this up? " It wasn't like that! She just bumped into me and we fell point blank period. "Yeah right." Youngjae said laughing his ass off and everyone else started laughing also.

We all got out the car and went inside. We ordered our drinks and went to sit over at the chairs. I was going over my phone but their was just this girl who looked familiar and she was siting in front of me but her back was showing, I dont know but doesn't she look like Hope?

Hope's POV

We were sharing jokes and enjoying the time we had together until I turned around and saw a group of boys, the same boys from science class! Mark was there! Shit!

Mark's POV

That girl turned around and it was definitely Hope! But why the hell did she look surprised like we never met? I got up from my chair and went over to her table. "Hey you! Hope." I smiled at her and waved at her to annoy her. "What do you want?" She spatted an evil look.

Why you being so mean for?" I gave a pouty face and the little girl who was next to her agreed with me, "Yeah Hope dont be mean!" The little girl smiled at me and waved as I waved back to her, Hope was getting annoyed.

"What's your name?" I bended down to reach the little girl's height. "Claire." She smiled and gave me a high five. This girl reminds me of one of my nieces in LA she's so cute!

Hope's POV

"Well we have to go right Sierra!" I looked at her and she agreed that we had to, "Yeah I have to drop them home, let's go guys!"Sierra and Claire got up and went outside to wait for me.

"See that you have to head home now, I dont know but we see each other every day and its kind of weird dont you think?" He chuckled and walked with me, "I guess, well I have to go."  We both walked outside and mark just tried to push me in to the puddle of water, "What the hell! So annoying dude why would you do that." I hit his shoulder and went back to the car and he just walked in front of the car windows to say goodbye to Claire and Sierra, he waved goodbye at me and he stuck his tongue out and laughed. I rolled my eyes and stuck the middle finger at him and we drove off. this boy is annoying.

A/N
Thanks for reading :)