Twelve

"Look? Just say it, its not that hard

Mark's POV

I have to admit, Hope looked straight up different, I mean not in a bad way but godly she looked fantastic. Her hair was nice and curly and her dress fit her curves like DAMN. But anyways, I didn't know how to tell her should I just say it? Should I just tell her that she looked beautiful and just leave it how it is?

Shit, But I dont wanna take it the wrong way like I want her to like me or that she thinks that I want her.

" You look great? Scratching my nose trying to avoid eye contact she rolls her eyes and pushes me to the side and starts walking to the house.

quickening up my pace, I grabbed her shoulder to slow her down. "Yo, why are you rushing? I said looking into her eyes, she looked kinda pissed but I dont know what for. "Dude let's just stop talking and just enjoy the night."

But-

"If you dont shut up and get your ass inside I'll." I cut her off, "Alright geez..

Did I say something that kinda pissed her off or is it that time of month again?

Sierra's POV

Wow, I've never thought that I'll be standing here at a party without Hope but with a boy! BITCH am I in LaLa land? But where the hell is Hope? Never mind she's with her boo Mark, she knows DAMN well she likes him but lets be real though they really taking things slow like when are they going to make it official?

"Are you okay?" Bam snaps his fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

I erase my daydreams and took the soda he gave me " Thank You. He offered me to sit with him and for a couple of minutes it started getting weird. ". You look gorgeous tonight, like I cant take my eyes of you. For now I just want YOUR eyes to focus on mines no one else's.

God, Did he really just..

"I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back." Im too nervous to even look at his eyes, I need to wash my face. "Take your time." I rushed to the restroom and went inside. I stopped for a second. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BELIVE THE THINGS I AM HEARING INSIDE THIS WOMAN'S RESTROOM, MOANS AND KISSING NOISES COMING OUT OF A FREAKING STALL!

My nosey self sneaked into another stall to try and see who this mystery couple is. I peaked and turned my phone on and pressed the record button. I saw a guy and a girl who I couldn't really figure out who they were.

*stall door opens*

"By the way, I still dont like that bitch your still dating..