Fifteen

4:09 PM

4:09 PM

Mark's POV

Thank god school is over. Today I was thinking about heading to the park to walk coco and get some fresh air. The rest of the members are driving with Jackson so I just got in my car. I started the car and saw Hope standing there on the sidewalk. I drove by her and stoped, I rolled the windows down and smiled at her. She looked kind of mad still.

Hope's POV

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked laughing. "Finally got you to smile again, are you okay? Sorry I left you hanging there I just didn't want to get all up in your business you know?" Good enough but damn he could've backed me up. "Its cool I guess.." I smiled back.

"To make it up to you want to go to the park with me? I'll be walking my dog." He asked opening the door for me waiting for an answer. I thought about it and decided to go with him, "Alright i'm only going just cause I want to see your dog! Omg is it a girl a boy!!" I asked jumping up and down so excited to see his dog. "Dude chill and its a girl. Me and Youngjae own her." While he was driving he got out his phone and showed me pictures of coco. I grabbed his phone and admired her cuteness, "she's so adorable I want to give her a hug." He looked at me crazy and took his phone. The ride to his house was sooo long like how does he get to school earlier than me! I looked over to him and there was something on his hair. I reached over to his hair without him knowing and took it off. "There was something on your hair so yeah." He nodded and continued driving. But no lie, his hair was soft as hell. "I know its weird asking but can I touch you hair?" I giggled reaching for his hair and he questioned, "Why do you want to touch my hair I mean I guess." I ruffled his hair and then went to massaging it while on my phone. By the time I was playing with his hair, we where at his house. AND IT WAS HUGE!

Mark's POV

She took her hands out of my hair and got out the car quickly looking at the house view. Man it felt so relaxing when she was touching my hair. I got out the car also and lead her to the door, I unlocked it and there came coco wagging her tail uncontrollably. I picked her up and gave her kisses. "Want to hold her?" I gave her the dog and she seemed to like her, So I left her downstairs to play with her. I got the leash and ran to my room and took a shower. I threw on some joggers and a yellow shirt with my nike slides on. I ran downstairs and got the keys, "Lets go."

"How were you able to take a shower so quick!" She asked placing coco on her lap. "I'm used to it, I work every day at JYP so yeah it's taking some time to get used to." She gasped, "Ohh yeah!! Your an idol, I totally forgot. Reminds me of my ex and his group." She rolled her eyes playing with cocos hair. I wanted to ask her what had happened but at the same time I didn't want to ruin the mood. "So tell me all about GOT7."

I went on my phone and played Lullaby, "This is our recent comeback song we've made you should go check out the mv, it's called Lullaby. Also, i'm the main rapper of the group and lead dancer, JB is the leader/ main vocalist, Bambam is the rapper, Jinyoung is the main vocalist, Yugyeom is the main dancer/maknae and Jackson is also a rapper."

"Woah, I will definitely get into you guys." She smiled taking selfies with coco. "Are you really taking selfies with MY dog?" She ignored me and continued, I laughed and continued driving.

5:52 PM

"But I want to hold the leash

"No.

"Why?

"Cause it's my coco and I said so now quit your whining

"Bu-

"No.

"And that's why your a bitch

I ignored what she said and sat down to take a break. She sat down with an attitude and it was pretty funny. "Why are you so mad." She turned away putting her headphones on, "Fine you little baby, here! Heres the leash." She grabbed the leash and started petting coco. I thought about what happened today during school and it was very tempting to ask her what had happened between her and Baekhyun. I really think somethings up between the two of them, I just have to know. I took coco away from her and made coco rest by me. "Okay enough for right now, We should talk about what happened today." She looked confused, "The Baekhyun situation..

Hope's POV

It felt really weird talking to him about this. The only person I can trust is Sierra and she's my best friend. But, Mark wanting to know whats going on between me and Baekhyun will just make things worse. "Uh it's just nothing you know how when girlfriends and boyfriends break up they get into arguments such and such." He still wasn't on the same page with me. "Yeah I know that Hope but, you looked really scared like as if he was going to smack the hell out of you or something."

"No..no no why would he do that." My heart was beating drastically. I am a very bad liar and I think he could tell I was lying by the way I was speaking. "Why are you getting nervous? You sound like your not telling the truth.." He came closer to me and his face was getting hella serious. "If theres something that's bothering you tell someone." He came a bit closer and and studied my face making him 3 inches away from my face.

Hope, is he hurting you?"

Mark's POV

No man should ever lay their hands on a women. My head will freaking explode if any dude tried to harm my mom or my female siblings in a way that is uncomfortable to them. If I find out that this Baekhyun dude laid a single finger on Hope, me and him are going to have a one on one problem.

She turned away ignoring my question. I grabbed her face to my direction and asked her again getting really heated to the max. "I'm not going to ask again Hope, is he hurting you!" I shouted to the point where some people were looking at our direction. She got up and wiped her tears.
"Why do you care?! It's not like your going to change things!" She screamed. I grabbed her arms to calm her down, "Yeah I might not know how to change a guys anger issues but I think I know damn well that men shouldn't hit girls.." She released herself from my hands getting ready to leave, "Just leave me alone. I need to go home." I tried to stop her but she started running away. I didn't mean to put her in this situation I just wanted the truth from her so she could get help and we can solve this together.

I sighed and grabbed coco and walked to the car. I started the engine and made my way home. Should've know that this trashy-ass bitch was an abuser it says it all on his face. A stunning, sweet and beautiful girl like Hope does not deserve this type of pain. No girl should ever feel stuck in these types of situation, men are supposed to protect and treat a lady for who she is and not for what they want. Its just fucked up entirely, I'm so pissed! Baekhyun will get whats coming to him for hurting Hope and treating her like shit.

~