Chapter 2

Levy POV 

It's been 3 years since I started seeing that strange female. I had taken time to observe her behaviour and see if she bore a insignia, sure enough, she did not. She did however seem to be strong and fast. Whenever I got close, she would speed away. Clever too. She must have known that if we made contact there would have been a fight, and a fight with one pack member is a pack with ALL the members. I was scared to tell Natsu. Lately he's been s bit edgy.

He supposed found a She wolf when he was younger. He couldn't remember her fur, eye colour etc. But he was adamant. He would Not even try. He's seen countless loners, wolves from other packs and he's never found 'her'.

As I stroll around the perimeter, collecting data on the outer area, the golden female Followed me. She was at least 250 meters away from the perimeter. At one point we raced. I turned to her while we were flying through the woods and she gave me this sweet smile before streaking down the forest ata pace 5 times faster than what I was doing. She soon came back, fur flying and waited for me to catch up. I decided Now would be the best opportunity to talk to her. She may have an alpha aura, but she seemed to be polite enough. As I came closer, she lowered her head, her eyes shifting from brown to blue and then back. As soon as I came 4 meters away, I could see her true height. Yep. She was Natsu's size. As soon as I took one step closer, she lept. High. I'm talking 15 meters. She stood there, on a branch and just sat, basically she chilled. Pretty confident that I wouldn't be able to get up there. She was right. I decided to speak to her.

"H-h-Hi I'm Levy." I started stuttering. She just looked at me. Her eyes full of curiosity. "I was wondering what your name was since I've seen you several times over the past 3 years."

She stayed silent for a few more seconds before speaking. "7 years. I've been in this area for 7 years." She murmured. I froze in shock.

"And your name?" I dare to question. She was hiding something. 

She paused. "I rather not say. I will only tell the ones I trust."

"Oh, Ok." I replied, feeling a little betrayed. "My name's Levy by the way." I said before heading back into my territory. 

Soon, I only realised how far I was from my territory. About 5 km. as I began to head back, I heard howling. Not the howling of my pack, but rouges. Oh god I was being ambushed. Brown, gray, black and silver wolves surrounded me the only female was silver. They all looked slightly starved. They were alol large but not as big as that she wolf. There was no way I could get out. The best I could do was howl for help. My pack would hopefully hear. 

Instead, I heard a rolling thunder of crashing trees and heavy paw steps. 

Seconds later, the black wolf lay knocked out and the brown severely injured. The culprit? The Gold She wolf. The other two decided it was time they leave. They all turned tail and ran. She soon saw my wounds. She breathe halted for a second. I had bites on my legs, shoulders and chest. She let off a golden light.  Her body shrank into that of a human. A tall woman.  She wore a long flowing sun dress. She tore a strip from around her dress th wrap it around the wounds on my arms and legs. Then she saw the huge claw mark. She got one of the huge leaves from a plant and presses it on my chest . She got a few more strips and wrapped them under my front leg and over my shoulder. I couldn't believe it.

Before I said a word she shifted back and howled, loud, not caring who heard. She was mimicking my howl from earlier. She then lay down and gently picked me up like a mother and placed my body over her broad back. She ran with me sitting on, carefully avoiding the trees and howling the whole way there. Fairytail would get an earful. As we came in contact with the boarder, she lay on the ground an gently shoved me off. She then began to walk away. I tried to follow her and thank her, but I was too weak. By the time my pack got here, she was almost invisible. You could only see a glimpse of her rump. Natsu came leading, his pink/ black fur glimmering in the sun. I saw his eyes fix on the female. But pack first so he tore his gaze from her and pulled me onto his back and headed back to camp.